Dustin throws shade at Gaethje vs Tony

I think patient Justin beats Dustin in the rematch.

That's all hes got he knows hes outside looking in aoth conor, Khabib and jg

He's a good matchup to beat Tony. He beat Justin by really just blasting through his guard I feel. His way of beating Gatheje doesn't feel as consistent as Eddie's work on the body.

he fought justin before he got his new coach
back then he was more wild and more prone to fatigue
this jg is way more calculated
even when tony was somewhat off he didnt went for the killin

Really speaks volumes about how great Conor is when he destroyed Poirier like he was nothing

Man the pot has been stirred at LW. These guys all have come to hate one another and it has become "big drama show". Just give us a one night LW Tourney to the death.

Last edited:
Depends if someone starts calling him Dustin 2.0

It's pretty irrelevant. What's his point? He deserves a title shot over these guys? Even if he beats them both they have a much better chance against Khabib.

Well he already beat Gaethje. I'd pick him to do that again and also beat Tony (I would've picked him to beat Tony before Tony lost to Gaethje, mind you). Styles make fights.

He just might be, but it is hard to say. Styles make fights.

He certainly lost to Conor and Khabib tho. And if Dustin wants to say he improved, so does Justin

Are the forums broken or has this guy found a way to be even stupider?

The forums is broken but i think that guy is stupid as well likely. I had trouble posting a thread and had to try about 6 times. Lucky 7 never fails me though.

You shot your shot and you missed, Dustin. Get over it.

I think patient Justin beats Dustin in the rematch.

It's a lot more competitive than the first match, that's for sure.

Gaethje has been with Trevor Wittman(his coach) for 8 or 9 years.
He just learned to be more patient is all.

Hes right,, both have horrible fundamentals though Justin is getting better
he beats Gaethje in a rematch and embarrasses tony as long as his cardio holds up.

I'm not convinced Dustin definitively wins the rematch. I could see him beating Tony, however.

Gaethje 2.0 or patient Gaethje?

Dustin is better than Justin and he wouldve probably beaten Tony as well.

This is probably an unpopular opinion but I think Justins power is overrated. His best KOs were against glass chin Vick and barboza. He put everything into his punches and still couldnt put Tony's lights out, who himself isnt known for a granite chin but rather legendary recovery.

Last edited:
I mean... Dustin finished the dude who finished the dude.

So... math checks out.

He’s trying to talk his way back into contention, but he’s gonna have to win a big fight to get back in the mix, maybe if he beats Tony, which I don’t think he can

Back