Media Dustin Stoltzfus will be a force in the UFC very soon

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you might have never heard his name.

He is an american, living and fighting out of germany and he is doing big things over there. Next to his very complete skillset and exciting fighting style he is a very likeable and respectful person.
He currently is on a 9 fight win streak with his 2 last wins coming by brutal KO and twister submission to a guy that has never been finished before.
I dont know if he ends up in the ufc but the UFC would be smart to sign him. But its for certain that he will fight for a big league in 2020. I just wanted you to hear his name.

giphy.gif

Who's gonna post the Conor gif first? Lol

Wow. He looks completely unremarkable to me based on the videos provided. But hey, what do I know.

Not hard for Americans to rack up wins fighting weak ass Europeans.

He is an american, living and fighting out of germany and he is doing big things over there. Next to his very complete skillset and exciting fighting style he is a very likeable and respectful person.
He currently is on a 9 fight win streak with his 2 last wins coming by brutal KO and twister submission to a guy that has never been finished before.
I dont know if he ends up in the ufc but the UFC would be smart to sign him. But its for certain that he will fight for a big league in 2020. I just wanted you to hear his name.

Huge if true

Name sounds German but he's an American fighting in Germany.. Ok lol.

If he wants to be accepted in America he's gonna have to put some vowels in that name, the way god intended.

Regional circuit version of Justin Gaetheje. He would get smashed with such a defense in UFC

Ben Askren 2.0<{anton}>

He will lose his next fight against Eckerlin...

Stolzfus will never be in the UFC...

He needs to retire

Funnily enoigh, I saw on Tapology he'd just won a fight and had a good record. But his record is nothing we haven't seen before coming from Europe - think of guys like Nick Hein, Anton Kuivanen, Oliver Enkamp etc. All had good regional records and looked poor in the UFC.

Back