Dustin Proirier different since McGregor

joseph-duffy-conor-mcgregor-cage-warriors-39.jpg

McGregorAldoDublin_3252904b.jpg

This ^^

Until, we have a nice gif animation of the GOAT destroying Aldo.

Both Holloway and Poirier look like different beasts since fighting McGregor.

...No, they don't. They were both just handily outstruck by Connor. Fighting and dominating lesser competition only makes someone look like a superior fighter to a soft-brain like yourself.

you should keep in mind Porier has yet to face a top LW he has been beating around cans which is to be expected

any guy in the top 10 should be able to beat the cans in the division above

Conor Mc didn't earn that belt he swiped from Aldo. He did earn getting choked out in 37 seconds.

I understand that you're trying to discredit Conor based on that lost, it's ok.

He already got the interim title and soon will beat Aldo in order to become the undisputed FW King and then you will only have the last part of your quote and old image to make yourself feel ok.

Keep it up boy.

I understand that you're trying to discredit Conor based on that lost, it's ok.

He already got the interim title and soon will beat Aldo in order to become the undisputed FW King and then you will only have the last part of your quote and old image to make yourself feel ok.

Keep it up boy.
When you get choked out in 37 seconds you can only get better after that.

Aldo will end the Conor Mc hype train and all you fake fans will find a new false GOAT to worship. Fedor is ashamed of your fake fandom. Moose too.

it seems like most people who lose to conner are so embarrassed that they really rededicate themselves. That's not a shot at conner, it's just an observation

Aldo will end the Conor Mc hype train and all you fake fans will find a new false GOAT to worship. Fedor is ashamed of your fake fandom. Moose too.

Fake fan ?

Ok I got it. You're the type of people that get so rustle by the McGoat era. I'm sorry to say that you will be even more rustle, cause Conor is about to be a bigger star after put Aldo away. And the hype train that you talk about will be all over to the point that it make you sick jajajaj... You better get used to it instead of bringing old shit and stuff that doesn't work right now.

Respect to Fedor and always on board of my man's war wagon.

Jose Aldo got choked out in his 8th or so pro fight and went on to becoming the current P4P best in the world. Early losses don't mean shit.

Jose Aldo got choked out in his 8th or so pro fight and went on to becoming the current P4P best in the world. Early losses don't mean shit.

Aldo has since become a BJJ black belt and high level wrestler and grappler, and the guy he lost to was already a BJJ blackbelt. We've seen Conor Mc still has very little ground game. All he has is a big left hand, same as Big Country has a big overhand right. Early losses mean a lot when the fighter doesn't seem to have improved in his weak areas. He got subbed by a blue belt maybe purple belt Duffy in 37 seconds.

He's not cutting a ton of weight and can his camps more focused on technique and sparring than so much of it being for keeping weight down.

It wasn't doing his chin any favors.

Aldo has since become a BJJ black belt and high level wrestler and grappler, and the guy he lost to was already a BJJ blackbelt. We've seen Conor Mc still has very little ground game. All he has is a big left hand, same as Big Country has a big overhand right. Early losses mean a lot when the fighter doesn't seem to have improved in his weak areas. He got subbed by a blue belt maybe purple belt Duffy in 37 seconds.

You do realise he just beat an NCAA wrestler with insane knockout power in 2 rounds. I don't care about belts and history I just focus on performances, and McGregor has been performing.

He doesn't just have a big left hand either, that is his main asset but the only reason he lands it so much is because he throws so many different shots and has such effective movement people can't time the left hand.

Also, comparing him to Roy Nelson is embarrassing... and shows a deep deep lack of understanding of the fundamentals of MMA striking.

McGregor has clearly improved in his weak areas as he fought a better, higher ranked, more accomplished grappler and ended up knocking him out, in 2 rounds.

Poirier has looked great at lightweight... too bad he's facing Joe Duffy next. Tall order for DDP.

I don't know much about Duffy, but a belt color doesn't really convey anything. Purple belt Nate Diaz would starch almost any black belt under Jackson's Gorilla JJ system.

You do realise he just beat an NCAA wrestler with insane knockout power in 2 rounds. I don't care about belts and history I just focus on performances, and McGregor has been performing.

He doesn't just have a big left hand either, that is his main asset but the only reason he lands it so much is because he throws so many different shots and has such effective movement people can't time the left hand.

Also, comparing him to Roy Nelson is embarrassing... and shows a deep deep lack of understanding of the fundamentals of MMA striking.

McGregor has clearly improved in his weak areas as he fought a better, higher ranked, more accomplished grappler and ended up knocking him out, in 2 rounds.

2 weeks fightcamp Mendes
Normal fightcamp Mendes would destroy Conor

Back