Dustin Poirier's Wife #1 P4P

Best thing since that big booty Pettis girlfriend

Louisiana 10 > Boise Dime

Real woman. If you don’t like her I’m not trusting you around my kids

agreed

But those aren’t real tits

Any woman in relatively good shape with a tit job and a fight dress that reveals them can pull that off

She is really nice, and doesn't seem to cake on makeup. Good on Dustin.

Are there more pics of her? I really don’t think so. If so I eat my words

Have you seen what real tits look like? In person? She has nicely shaped, full tits. That shit is all real son.

And she is very attractive in the face, dunno wtf some of these dorks in here are going on about. Real, natural looks and body over that plastic Instagram filtered kardashian nonsense.

200.webp
200w.webp

Perhaps Max Holloway was tit-notized?

I mean we shouldn't do anything drastic but we might want to consider changing the United States flag to a picture of Mrs. Porier leaning over in a low cut dress.

That way we won't forget.

Arms are a bit flabby for me
They've been together since they were kids, she use to be hot and still is, and very sweet too. Age will creep up on everyone unless you die before getting old.

My baby momma has them big naturals, i put up with so much bullshit just to keep them in my life...its fucked
Hope Mrs. Diamond is nice to Dustin

#brokenative

I don’t even think she’s hotter than my girlfriend and I’m like a 6.5/10.

Have you seen what real tits look like? In person? She has nicely shaped, full tits. That shit is all real son.

And she is very attractive in the face, dunno wtf some of these dorks in here are going on about. Real, natural looks and body over that plastic Instagram filtered kardashian nonsense.

This x100. I can’t stand plastic tits and can spot them a mile away. Love big naturals.

They are a beautiful pair of natural breasts, and a very attractive woman.

Back