Dustin Poirier would love to share a card with Jorge Masvidal against the Diaz brothers

Nate is going to be out a full year because of that cut. Same spot he had a cut against Pettis and it reportedly opened up during training camp. No doubt Masvidal kicked him hard but it opened so badly because it was too soon to be back.

Unlikely we see Nate until the fall. Also consider Nate is semi-retired and in the money fight business. Poirer would be a fun but he's not a money fight. He just made several million dollars headlining MSG.

I'd like to see JG get another shot at Poirer, he's earned it and it makes sense in the rankings. That would solidify him as the #1 contender, to get back his most recent KO loss. He shouldn't spend a year sitting on his ass.

Masvidal should fight Usman and I think that fight will do business.

Nick has fought twice in the last SEVEN years, and the most recent one was five years ago. Nothing is impossible but the odds of Nick signing on the dotted line, doing a camp and showing up seems very remote.

I like this fight at 170 and 5 rounds. It needs to headline its own card to get 5 rounds. At 3 rounds and 155 Dustin would kill Nate via KO. Since Dustin mentioned 170 and Nate is comfortable there with a huge gas tank , I feel the extra weight on the FW frame of Dustin May slow him down and certainly drain him in the later rounds. Please UFC make this fight.

Nate's last fight at lightweight was against Michael Johnson. He boxed his head in and put on a showcase fight.

In Johnson's literal next fight, he knocked Dustin out dead in the first round.

They both fought Conor two years apart. He summarily knocked Dustin out in the first round. Nate would famously beat the dog snot out of Conor in round 2 and choke him out.

Styles make fights and there is exactly nothing to support Poirer magically being the second guy in 30+ fights to KO Nate Diaz. He's arguably one of the least likely candidates in the top 10. Poirer on the other hand has a record of being KO'd and tapped, including two of their three common opponents.

Is there a bigger ass kisser in the sport right now than Dustin? From thanking Khabib for the ass kicking to stroking Diaz's ego, the guy just comes off as such a weenie. Makes it even more hilarious that he said "on sight" when he sees Colby. Nice try Dustin, you're the softest guy in the game right now lol.

Would definitely watch. But the UFC doesn’t have enough money to pay all of them.
they take half their usual pay, 2 free tickets for family, and 25% off reebok coupons (online only, cannot be used on sale items, and used within 1 month of date of issued)

Is there a bigger ass kisser in the sport right now than Dustin? From thanking Khabib for the ass kicking to stroking Diaz's ego, the guy just comes off as such a weenie. Makes it even more hilarious that he said "on sight" when he sees Colby. Nice try Dustin, you're the softest guy in the game right now lol.
naw - soft is assaulting the elderly.

Soft is talking mad shit and then running away after you get stopped (like you're dodging the draft) to cry on twitter.

Poirier is so desperate. He only ever got a title shot bc Tony didn't want to do the interim thing again. He got humiliated and has no star power at all.

It’s been clear as day for the last few months Dustin is looking for 1-2 decent pay days and he’s done. Nothing wrong with that either. That’s his right.
Nothing wrong with it, everything right with it. You have to retire eventually. Why not do it before taking a lot of punishment if you’re financially capable of doing so?

He just comes off as a good dude without a chip in his shoulder, to me. Everyone analyzes things differently, I guess.

Basically my favorite fiters: Dustin and Nate. Let's av it then!
<Eek2.0>{<buffer}<{JustBleed}>{<buffer}<{natewhut}>{<buffer}{<RR}

This is the kind of talk I’ve been wanting to hear from Dustin, sounds hungry. The UFC would be stupid not to make that card happen

I'd watch it at any weight. I suspect Dustin boxes up current Diaz pretty convincingly, though.

Nate's last fight at lightweight was against Michael Johnson. He boxed his head in and put on a showcase fight.

In Johnson's literal next fight, he knocked Dustin out dead in the first round.

They both fought Conor two years apart. He summarily knocked Dustin out in the first round. Nate would famously beat the dog snot out of Conor in round 2 and choke him out.

Styles make fights and there is exactly nothing to support Poirer magically being the second guy in 30+ fights to KO Nate Diaz. He's arguably one of the least likely candidates in the top 10. Poirer on the other hand has a record of being KO'd and tapped, including two of their three common opponents.
Dustin lost to Conor at FW and after losing to MJ went on to KTFO of Gaejhe,Pettis,Alvarez and Hollaway. He has become a absolute terror in LW. Nate also has a loss to Conor and even though he beat Pettis he did no KO him. I will stand on my statement that at 155 Dustin is a major KO artist and can give anyone trouble but at 170 he is out of his depth and Nate stands a excellent chance for the win.

Poirer admitted to being rocked by Holloway. A guy with way shorter reach and less power then Diaz. Diaz would do some work

The Diaz boys vs. The ATT boys. This would trump Jorge vs. Nate...

Dustin lost to Conor at FW and after losing to MJ

This is a funny way of saying "got summarily knocked out in the first round."

went on to KTFO of Gaejhe,Pettis,Alvarez and Hollaway.

He had a war with JG which he won, and went 1-0-1 with Alvarez, both times getting hurt and in a bad position. Pettis tapped from a rib injury. Obviously he didn't "KTFO" Holloway, do you even watch these fights?

He beat Holloway in a 3-2 decision on the judges scorecards, which was Max's literal first ever fight at lightweight.

He has become a absolute terror in LW. Nate also has a loss to Conor and even though he beat Pettis he did no KO him.

You really don't watch these fights, why comment? Nate beat the brakes off Conor then tapped him. In the rematch, he lost a 'majority decision' which means all 3 judges didn't even agree he lost. He had a much more dominant win over Pettis then Dustin did. Dustin didn't KO Pettis, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I will stand on my statement that at 155 Dustin is a major KO artist

Virtually everyone would pick Conor to KO Dustin again. FFS Khabib gave him his FIFTH UFC loss and he made easier work of him then nearly all his peers. Even Barboza went further.

This is a funny way of saying "got summarily knocked out in the first round."

He had a war with JG which he won, and went 1-0-1 with Alvarez, both times getting hurt and in a bad position. Pettis tapped from a rib injury. Obviously he didn't "KTFO" Holloway, do you even watch these fights?

He beat Holloway in a 3-2 decision on the judges scorecards, which was Max's literal first ever fight at lightweight.

You really don't watch these fights, why comment? Nate beat the brakes off Conor then tapped him. In the rematch, he lost a 'majority decision' which means all 3 judges didn't even agree he lost. He had a much more dominant win over Pettis then Dustin did. Dustin didn't KO Pettis, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Virtually everyone would pick Conor to KO Dustin again. FFS Khabib gave him his FIFTH UFC loss and he made easier work of him then nearly all his peers. Even Barboza went further.
Gaejhe was a war as all his fights are but he did get KTFO, as he did by Alvarez that Dustin beat the last time around or did YOU not watch the fights.
Khabib beats the brakes off everyone right now and takes no damage so getting beat by him is irrelevant.
Dustin has fought Khabib,Gaejhe and Conor which would include the intire top 5 if Tony would fight him. He has taken on the toughest competition of any LW.

Dustin has won UFC gold unlike the two Diaz', they need to get on his level. And he actually earned his shot unlike the Diaz' who have got their "dues" through whining and crying. Dustin should beat both, although Nate can pull an unlikely upset if Dustin is off.

Back