Dustin Poirier vs. Jim Miller Added to UFC 208 in Brooklyn

Who wins?

• Total voters
Its a fight for Poirier to get back on track. If he loses, he's no longer a contender, I have Poirier by 2nd round tko

Oh hell yeah!!!
<3>

Miller's one of my absolute favorites. I just has to vote for him.

Got Miller in this one but this should be a good fight. Dustin has looked better with the weight change, but Jim has also looked decent as of late. Good fight.

Gonna be a very fun fight, card is shaping up nice.

Evenly matched, fun fight.

I think Miller is a lot more durable which may come in handy, and I like his chances getting a submission.

Tough fight for Jim... I will be still rooting for him.

I think this is a pretty winnable fight for Poirier to get back on track. Before that loss to Johnson I thought he was definitely on the rise at 155 since his move up in weight. Miller is a tough guy but he's no longer an elite guy so I think Dustin takes it by either decision or a submission

Damn once again two fighters i really like fighting each other.
Both guy's are exciting and bring the fight every fight .
I picked Miller because i just see him pulling out the victory in a ultra gritty contest .
but i really don't want to see either guy lose although if one has to i guess i would prefer Miller top lose as he prob on his way out anyway .

Poirior is probably the smart choice at this point, but I have a hard time rooting against Jim. Plus Jim has some pretty solid boxing and Dustin is a bit chinny

Jim Miller is a great fighter. He's had a lot of great moments. But he is on the decline of his career. Poirier has a lot more momentum. It's a gimme fight for Poirier to get back in the win column. I would like to be proven wrong though.

Agreed, I think Poirier will win easily.

This should be a good one.

Back