Dustin Poirier: Team Khabib reached out to say they want to fight me in first UFC lightweight title

The only reason Shertards (mostly Conor cum guzzlers) are triggered is because they want Khabib to face wrestlers & hope to see him get "exposed" lol. God forbid if Khabib fights the available contenders.

Lee would make sense for Alvarez with a win but Barboza and Alvarez are teammates and won't fight each other.
Which is sad because I would give an arm and a leg to see Edson knock Eddie's head into the stratosphere.

Man Khabib smokes Dustin. Personally I wanna see Dustin and Eddie run it back and the winner get a TS. If at all possilble the fight to make is clearly Conor/Khabib prob near the end of the year. If not possible and If Kevin smokes Edson i actually wouldn’t mind seeing him get the shot
but if that happens, then who is khabib gonna face in September?

Tony is a way better fighter than any of Dustin's last opponents. Plus he fought Tony with an infection and did very well as he was close to finishing him in the first.

Also notice I said if he beats Barboza in better fashion than Khabib did. If Kevin Lee finishes Barboza I would say he is more deserving than Dustin because Barboza is a tougher fight.

Let's face it. Dustin has zero shot. Kevin does. That's why Khabib's team want to skip over him.

Kinda like Colon picking Vacation Mendes or Cabo Nate over Edgar or anyone else?

The only reason Shertards (mostly Conor cum guzzlers) are triggered is because they want Khabib to face wrestlers & hope to see him get "exposed" lol. God forbid if Khabib fights the available contenders.

Of course they are. It's so transparent and obvious

What about Conor he should get next shot at the belt..jk that would be a joke.
DP has paid his dues and has a nice win streak.

Poirier hasn't really improved in his UFC career outside adopting a more aesthetic hairstyle. He is a good fighter, but not great. If he gets the TS and beats Khabib, it's Khabib's fault and a straight up fluke. I would watch but prefer almost anybody else except Eddie, who's just a brawler too now.

wow didnt know ali abdelaziz is ufc's matchmaker

im not even sure why this is being mentioned at the moment, ramadan is just around the corner. following not too long after is the yearly tiramisu eating competition...

whats the point?

by the time theyre both ready, ferg will be ready
Ferg is out for like 9 months. Ramadan is less than one month. Conor needs to step down bigtime, so I guess Lee, Alvarez or Dustin are the only reasonable options now. I also wish it were different.

According to Poirier, Nurmagomedov’s manager reached out to him to express interest in the showdown, telling “The Diamond” that he is indeed next in line for “The Eagle.”

“I think it’s pretty good chances, Tony’s timeline is nine months and we got to see if Conor comes back, maybe he doesn’t. Khabib’s manager reached out to me and told me I’m the next guy in line and they want to fight me,” revealed Poirier on The MMA Hour, saying Russia could be a landing spot for Khabib’s first-ever title defense.

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Of course Khabib wants an easy fight in Porier. Just like he has his whole career

Taking down fighters with no takedown defense but not being able to finish them.

Khabib fans don't have a problem with it either.

Its Conor or Tony. Go fuck yourself Khabib. You just decisioned #11 for your title. Your also a boring ass fighter who shows only sometimes.

Zero shot calling credit to Khabib.

Tony is out... and Conor is a pussy.

Tony will most likely be out for a good while and Eddie chicken out, so:
giphy.gif

Its Conor or Tony. Go fuck yourself Khabib. You just decisioned #11 for your title. Your also a boring ass fighter who shows only sometimes.

Zero shot calling credit to Khabib.
Lol at this casual

Back