Media Dustin Poirier sends bizarre tweet to Dan Hooker (sherbros I'm gonna need you to explain this)

big franklin

franklin
@Green
Reaction score

How is it he capitalized the word ‘Don’t’ in his tweet?

Seems like a deliberate action on the keyboard which defies belief. In other words, to achieve that he must have hit the shift key, which is a decent distance to the ‘D’ key, even on a phone. On that basis, it must have been intentional.

Can someone offer any explanation here? I can’t sleep having seen that grammatical error.

the-office.gif

He started out by writing "Don't really want that smoke @danthehangman", which automatically capitalized "Don't", then figured a "You" was missing and put that in, but didn't bother correcting the capital "D".

Elementary, my dear Watson!

He started out by writing "Don't really want that smoke @danthehangman", which automatically capitalized "Don't", then figured a "You" was missing and put that in, but didn't bother correcting the capital "D".

Elementary, my dear Watson!

That makes perfect sense, thank you!

I'd like to know why Dustin didn't just go back and change "Don't" so that it's all lowercase. It's odd that he left it in there and chose to send it out. Did he forget? Or did he just not care? Personally, I find it a little distracting.

Saying "You don't really want that @danthehangman" is a lot more badass than "You Don't really want that @danthehangman."

Tbh he could have added a comma after "that" to make it more formal and let us know that he's serious.

I feel like if he was trying to emphasize the "don't" it would have been entirely capitalised, not just the D.

I'm actually subscribing to the theory that he intially actually started the tweet with "Don't" making it capitalised automatically, then went back after and added the "You" afterwards. In his haste he forgot to remove the capital D.

My sources say Dan wanted an open relationship where they could see other men; whereas Dustin wanted to keep it exclusive.

I think he wanted a Dick, but he didn't want to post it, so he gave it to You.

it is Just phone laziness.
Phone autocorrect gets bug ass sometimes. I could be in the middle of a normal sentence and i stylus my finger over "want" and the three choices it gives me are "wasn't" "wasnt" and "WANT" and not even offer the lower case form of it. Just out of nowhere

Back