WOLF BELT
@red
Reaction score

Responding to this pic

Says he walks around at 182*

Last edited:
Is Normal

..unfortunately

Dustin is a good example of a guy who moved up in weight properly by adding muscle and taking his time.

Another extreme weight cutter. We like him though so we won’t hold it against him..

The winner of that fight is nothing more then a place holder for Ferguson

He said he was 178lbs here and he looks fit as fuck. I'm sure it is difficult to cut 20+ lbs

hes a fucking tank, khabib is going to have his hands full with him.

@Pierced7681
WTF? No he didn’t m. He went straight from 45-55 he didn’t take time in between to grow. He’s been growing whilst fighting. You’re acting like he took a break to get big for 155.

This was him on why he was going to LW. He woke up around 180lbs. That's when he wakes up, he probably goes to bed around 185lbs, and this was during his featherweight days!

Last edited:
If the weight cut becomes too much and he moves up another weight class he'll be finding himself undersized. Not saying he won't have success at 170 though.

But but but Khabib had seizures making LW, he's a WW!!

Yet Khabib's made 154 lbs

If that was McGregor or Jones people would be talking shit calling them weight bullies. I like Dustin but he’s killing him self to fight smaller guys. He’s fighting khabib though so it cancels out.

@Pierced7681
WTF? No he didn’t m. He went straight from 45-55 he didn’t take time in between to grow. He’s been growing whilst fighting. You’re acting like he took a break to get big for 155.

He took about seven or eight months off between his last fight at 145 and moving up to 155. I think that’s a good amount of time to get acclimatized.

@20falarVerdades
What does this have to do with Khabib? Also making 154 isn’t impressive. It’s 1 more lb.

Dustin being big doesn’t mean Khabib isn’t, both Are big lightweights. Though I guess in the modern era they’re all cutting copious amounts of weight.

I get the feeling that ATT has great access to and expertise with PED's.

According to sherdog since I have not competed at high level sports
or done any weight cutting myself I am not able to voice an opinion on excessive weight cutters.

So I guess if a fighter weighs in at certain weight for a few hours or less that is the weight class
they should fight at.

So James Vick is a light weight after all.

Dustin and Khabib would be undersized WW. They are at the correct weight class the end.

Sounds like Poirier will have a size advantage, I wonder what weight Khabib cuts down from?

Back