Dustin Poirier says he 100% would take a fight at 170

ApplesVild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If it was against the right opponent, he wants a big name.

Would you want to see Dustin fight next at 155 or 170? And if his next fight is at 170 who would you like to see him fight?

I'd like to see him any striker in the top ten.. If Nate beats Masvidal(he won't), them Dustin vs Nate would be a great match up

0oE5iXP.gif

tumblr_ncme624WF71qaa8d1o3_500.gif

sick of fighters trying to muddy the waters in another weight class because they got crushed in their chosen one

170 does not exactly have big names right now, a lot of talent though. I'd be down to see him fight RDA though, feel like that'd be a great fight.

The only guy he has a chance with at 170 is a striker who will never grapple. Thats his only shot.

Feed him to Platinum Mike Perry.

RDA was the first name that came to my mind. That would be a great fight. Also, if I was Colby I would take a fight against Poirier if I only had 1 or 2 fights left on my contract. There is some good heat there, it would sell pretty well as a ppv co-main.

I don't understand why he thinks he deserves a big name at 170. Because he got his ass kicked by a big draw and a lot of people watched? I don't get it. A bit high on himself lately. Even after the ass kicking.

If it was against the right opponent, he wants a big name.

Would you want to see Dustin fight next at 155 or 170? And if his next fight is at 170 who would you like to see him fight?

I'd like to see him any striker in the top ten.. If Nate beats Masvidal(he won't), them Dustin vs Nate would be a great match up
Goodness Gracious...

Back