Dustin Poirier is one of the biggest French superstars of the sport. Second to only GSP.

Glass Joe
Gabby Jay!

Yay!

Americans are so insecure about their heritage

lol, 0 fks given on heritage. Was reading this thread about french and exile and shipping cajuns over here. We love boats and being in the water, must be why. Anyone who comes to visit, we will feed you stuff you can't pronounce.

Tune in next week when we discuss Sean O'Malley's Irish upbringing.

Porier is more French than most of the “French” athletes we see nowadays.

lol, 0 fks given on heritage. Was reading this thread about french and exile and shipping cajuns over here. We love boats and being in the water, must be why. Anyone who comes to visit, we will feed you stuff you can't pronounce.

There’s literally a TV show in my country about groups of Americans who come here and compete for a chance to visit the exact place where their ancestors (who they’ve never even heard about) lived before emigrating to the US in the 1800s. They’ve never been here before and literally cry on arrival, and say things like ”omg I’m so Swedish”. And it seems like the criteria for an American (not everyone, I know) to define as Irish is that one of your grandparents visited Ireland once. So yeah, from an outside perspective - heritage seems like a really big thing.

There’s literally a TV show in my country about groups of Americans who come here and compete for a chance to visit the exact place where their ancestors (who they’ve never even heard about) lived before emigrating to the US in the 1800s. They’ve never been here before and literally cry on arrival, and say things like ”omg I’m so Swedish”. And it seems like the criteria for an American (not everyone, I know) to define as Irish is that one of your grandparents visited Ireland once. So yeah, from an outside perspective - heritage seems like a really big thing.
Do they make them look stupid possible ? That's what the reality shows do to everyone, or just full of drama everything that happens.
History ain't for everyone. Live right by DP's hometown and don't care how we got here or who brought us.

Any silly joke about the french surrenders monkeys now that this guy is showing how tough he is at every fight?

Calling quitters the world most winning country in war, it's like calling Anderson Silva a bum because he lost to Weidman once (twice in fact)

Conor McGregor is of Irish decent

Edit: He's actually of Scottish decent according to others. I feel as though I have been lied to.

Last edited:
Back