Dustin Poirier is one of the biggest French superstars of the sport. Second to only GSP.

Cajun comes from Acadian, who were the French loyalists in Atlantic Canada who refused to sign a declaration of loyalty to England after the English smoked the French in the war for Canada.

They were exiled from Canada as threats and settled in the French colony of Louisiana.
Où se situe Dustin Poirier dans tout cela?

There was a fake Irish guy.. I forget his name but he called himself the Irish Hand Grenade..

Dude wasn't even Irish but came out to bag pipes playing while swinging the Irish flag and all..

Fighters started calling him out on it

Citizenship =/= genetic heritage

We have DNA tests.

I expect to see all the “Tony ain’t Mexican” crybabies to come out in force in this thread.

Nah Olivier Aubin-Mercier has the frenchiest name ever, not even a contest.

I absolutly forgot about him because I'm an idiot hahaha
Yeah, it's him or GSP. Toss-up, but they are 1a and 1b. Daniel Cormier in 3rd. Patrick Côté in 4th: he got the accents, but Patrick doesn't sound as frenchie as George, Olivier or Daniel.

The frienchiest name ever would be a hyphenated double first name. Marc-André Barriault is a pretty damn Quebecois name.

Marc-André is for sure québécois lol

At least as frenchie as George St-Pierre and Olivier Aubin-Mercier, maybe even a notch more lol
Bonus point for the accent on the first name

Back