Dustin Poirier Is Not Playing Games

That is retarded.

You mean when he was winning the fight and then illegally kneed? There is zero evidence of quitting there. He isn't the one who stopped the fight.

Because he deserved the win and didn't get it.

To prove you even dumber go watch his last fight where he could barely see out of one eye for most of the fight and was fine with it. You are just plain wrong.

Plenty of proof. He's a pro fighter.. he knows saying "I can't see" ends the fight.

Eddie vs Gil rd 2 doctor comes over and asks Eddie if he can see when he CLEARLY couldn't, and couldn't for days after. Eddie responds "yes" and guts out a win blind

Dustin when asked if he's okay and needs 5 minutes doesn't even wait the 5 minutes and looks over at eddie pacing back and forth and says "I can't see". Herb then repeats "you have 5 minutes" dustin again replies "i can't see". Literally 5 minutes later during post fight interview dustin says " I'm fine now, i can see"

This is strong proof, you choose to ignore it. Dustin stood to win 50k for getting a DQ win, most people In his position would do that.

Eddie just has something built in him that Dusty Quitier doesn't, and that's fine.

Rory's UFC record was 9-4.. not 0-2

Is that a good enough rebuttal?

You stupid.
No. He left the UFC on a 0-2 record. He left the UFC a loser.
Gegard Mousasi would have been a better example. At least Gegard left on a 5 fight winning streak.

Plenty of proof. He's a pro fighter.. he knows saying "I can't see" ends the fight.

He answered the question honestly. He didn't stop the fight.

Eddie vs Gil rd 2 doctor comes over and asks Eddie if he can see when he CLEARLY couldn't, and couldn't for days after. Eddie responds "yes" and guts out a win blind

Same thing Dustin just did. Yeah? Also I don't know why you aren't criticizing Eddie for the illegal knees. Maye he wanted out of the fight so didn't mind cheating. The fight that Dustin was clearly winning when it was stopped.

This is strong proof, you choose to ignore it. Dustin stood to win 50k for getting a DQ win, most people In his position would do that.

He honestly deserved a DQ win but you don't have any evidence that he "quit". You just want to make assumptions and talk crap about an obviously very tough fighter.

Eddie just has something built in him that Dusty Quitier doesn't, and that's fine.

Again, you are retarded and you completely ignored my point that Dustin just did this in his fight with Justin. He knew they would stop the fight based on what happened with Eddie so he lied even though his eye was super fucked up.

I'm torn. I would love nothing more than to see Dustin sleep Eddie in a brutal fashion...but I also think Eddie is a tougher match up for Khabib.

Guess I'll just have to settle with Khabib (ideally) submitting Dustin and TKOing Lee. My boy needs some more finishes on his record.
He couldn’t even finish al, he won’t finish anyone with Lee’s level of grappling.

He couldn’t even finish al, he won’t finish anyone with Lee’s level of grappling.
Khabib had no prep time for Al and intentionally dragged that fight out into the 5th. He could have finished that fight if he had softened Al up with GnP before going for the sub.

As for Lee's level of grappling, it wasn't good enough to beat Al and is still below Khabib's. Besides Al's chin is world's better than Lee's.

Lee is a very good fighter but with that chin, he can always be finished.

Khabib had no prep time for Al and intentionally dragged that fight out into the 5th. He could have finished that fight if he had softened Al up with GnP before going for the sub.
He’s the only fighter that chooses not finish fighters on multiple occasions ever, except that’s bullshit you naive mother fucker

Eddies like 5-2 in the ufc against nothing but top tier guys.

I honestly think hes just as good as Tony or Khabib. He just came into the ufc an established great and didnt fight a bunch of scrubs.

Alvarez would have fucked Khabib up in those late rounds. Hes got alot more grit and heart than these other LWs.

He’s the only fighter that chooses not finish fighters on multiple occasions ever, except that’s bullshit you naive mother fucker
Khabib has been known to actively ignore his corner and fuck around. And it absolutely is not bullshit, and he's not the only one that does it. There are many good reasons to drag a fight out instead of hunting for a finish every round.

It was Khabib's first 5 rounder, he needed to feel all the rounds and get use to the change. Against Baraboza, he needed to knock off the ring rust.

Logically, Khabib made a smart move dragging both fights out. It does more for him long term then finishing them whenever.

He did try to finish Al last minute but his sub defense was solid and Khabib didn't land any GnP so he had some gas to spare.

This is true. Dustin never had to resort to cheating to try and win a fight...

And seriously. Dustin showed a lot in his last fight. I thought he was gona give up, but he came back and really showed me something.

And dude....I watched Eddie roll over and give Mike Chandler his back for the RNC....

Don't play this game.

Poirier isn't any good. Hell, even Conor beat him and he doesn't really have any credible wins.

And Lee got KO'd by a bjj guy. What's your point?
It was just a response to "his ground game is solid". Not that I disagree with you, but he was a little sloppy and caught a couple of times. The blood is what saved him from getting submitted.

Back