Media Dustin Poirier in the best shape of his life

Too bad Khabib will maul him to death. Khabib by 50-45.

It's like Conor said, it's easier to prepare for these huge fights once, and you put everything into it, just like Khabib did for Conor. Conor on the other hand had just gotten done with the biggest fight in all of combat sports history, so it was hard to get nearly as motivated as his still up and coming opponent. Dustin will make Khabib look ridiculous after surviving the first 2 rounds.

It's like Conor said, it's easier to prepare for these huge fights once, and you put everything into it, just like Khabib did for Conor. Conor on the other hand had just gotten done with the biggest fight in all of combat sports history, so it was hard to get nearly as motivated as his still up and coming opponent. Dustin will make Khabib look ridiculous after surviving the first 2 rounds.
I think you’re mistaken Khabib for Eddie

Ecerybody who has never wrestled before knows how important square bodies are to defending TD's.

Khabib is in a lot of trouble.

Looks weird for some reason. Seems like his abdomen got ironed out and is now in the shape of a square lol
normal human waist is usually smaller in size in comparison to upper chest and shoulders. hes built like a freaking barrel its the same size from his waist all the way to his chest.

I am liking Poirier more and more in this fight as it approaches. I am seeing that end of round 2 mark being that turning point. We've seen Khabib take it easy in round 3 of his last two fights. I think Poirier will turn it on.

This guy has grown on me over the years, a very respectable person and a great fighter. So many people were favoring Max before their fight, and only a few really believe that Dustin has a chance against Khabib. Poirier won't quit in there. It will be a 4th or 5th round TKO for him. Looking like a beast, BTW.

Back