Dustin Poirier gonna destroy Nate Diaz anyone agree?

Nate boxed the shit out of a guy who knocked Dustin clean out and then stood over his Schaub-like corpse. You're crazy if you ever count a Diaz out of a fight that isn't against a wrestlemolester.

Diaz bros are the type of fighters that would get tooled by a guy far from top ten, but there guys in the top 5 that would get embarrassed by Diaz bros because stylistically they just can’t beat them.

I’d bet the farm on Poirier. I think the sport has passed Nate by. You don’t get better by not fighting for years.

Nate boxed the shit out of a guy who knocked Dustin clean out and then stood over his Schaub-like corpse. You're crazy if you ever count a Diaz out of a fight that isn't against a wrestlemolester.
Nate’s losses weren’t against wrestlers. Benson, Dos Anjos and Thompson didn’t blanket him.

Nate’s losses weren’t against wrestlers. Benson, Dos Anjos and Thompson didn’t blanket him.

I know. I was mostly talking about Nick in that one. Dustin has a great chance at winning but saying he's going to crush Nate is crazy talk.

Dustin wins the first round then i expect Nate to suffocate him with hes pressure

He should beat nate easliy. He doesnt have cardio issues ,so should beat him in 2.

Nate has many advantages in this fight. First off his chin is indestructable and his boxing was good enough to get Conor down. However Dustin also has great boxing and can play a takedown get up game similar to Conor. He also needs to learn kicks to cause nate is weak to those. Problem is Nate has never addressed his weaknesses so if Dustin has the right camp he can play the Conor game with more violence and win

haha one sided? i mean everyone can lose a fight, but to assume Poirier is going to destroy Nate is stupid. If you dont wrestle hump him you'd probably lose. Conor had a tough time with Nate cause eventhough he knocked Nate down, he was unwilling to go to the ground to finish him. You think Poirier will outstrike Nate? Or will he submit Nate? Or will he outlast Nate? Aside from winning with a fluke or Poirier can wrestle Nate down all three rounds, Nate destroys him.

Unless you're in Diaz camp, you don't know what he's been working on for 2 years.
He came back from 1 year layoff against Michael Johnson.

but according to him, he wont fight
tmz.com/videos/0_26p3jas7/

nate-diaz-dustin-poirier-ufc-230.jpg

I think this is gonna be a one sided ass kicking. Than again when Nate comes off of layoffs he beats people you dont expect him to beat. How you guys see this fight going?
Dustin’s run ends here

Back