• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dustin Poirier getting his own floral shorts for UFC 302

Updated main post with a new picture

I like it—reminds me of a simpler time. Just needs a condom depot logo on the butt.

No he should’ve gotten hot sauce themes shorts

They need to ditch the uniforms. They can provide it but fighters should be able to wear their own gear. Just have certain restrictions regarding sponsors and dimensions for the shorts.

Greedy ass UFC. These guys should be able to wear whatever the fuck they want on their shorts.

They took away custom shorts for years (over a decade at this point??) and now we are going crazy over custom shorts as if they’re a new idea smh

Anderson black and yellow shorts, Chuck’s ice shorts, Tito’s fire, Wanderlei/Shogun Badboy compression shorts etc etc it was so much better when fighters could have their own shorts. Maybe some rules over certain sponsors like CONDOM DEPOT right on asses were needed but god the Reebok era of shorts were awful

They took away custom shorts for years (over a decade at this point??) and now we are going crazy over custom shorts as if they’re a new idea smh

Anderson black and yellow shorts, Chuck’s ice shorts, Tito’s fire, Wanderlei/Shogun Badboy compression shorts etc etc it was so much better when fighters could have their own shorts. Maybe some rules over certain sponsors like CONDOM DEPOT right on asses were needed but god the Reebok era of shorts were awful

TBH I never cared who sponsored them, but yeah the UFC might lol - they will never give that back to the fighters anyway. It will be on to the next bidder when the current deal is up. Absolute horseshit - Baldy won't ever give that one back.

special design for doostin so he stops constantly touching his shorts
View attachment 1045492

Dennis Hallman was the true UFC pioneer of this look. He even had his junk come out when he wore it.

Nothing wrong with sweaty men in speedos struggling with each other for takedowns to get the dominant position on one another.

I understand Max having floral cause that’s a Hawaiian thing, but why would Dustin also have floral?
Are all contenders going to have flowers print shorts from here on out, cause that’s incredibly lame.

I think just because he wears floral shirts all the time.

Back