Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
ghwm2bj87xw51.jpg

He later deleted the tweet.

Last edited:
Just put Tony in there.

We won’t ever know the details of the contracts, but I’m sure Dustin deserves more than he’s getting. However, this game usually doesn’t work with the UFC, and there are actually substitutes that make better fights we haven’t seen. He isn’t Jorge Masvidal at the box office.

"Dustin never wanted that fight"
-Dana White (hours later)
It’s that easy. Didn’t he already do that for the Poirer - Tony fight for 254? Like I said, he’s probably grossly underpaid considering who he’s fighting, but this is a great opportunity for his career. I won’t fault him for holding out for what he believes he’s worth, I’m just not sure he will win that battle given the amount of other guys who’ll gladly fight Conor.

Last edited:
I'd *really* like to see Poirier vs McG at 155lbs in January.

Why do I think that this fight is *not* actually going to happen? I think Conor is just using Poirier as a negotiation tool or something. I do not see Conor McGregor actually signing and turning up to fight the 2020 version of Dustin Poirier at 155lbs. His history shows this to be the likely outcome.

My view is that McG will fight someone else. Probably another uber-tedious McG vs Nate Diaz III.
McG is a ducker par excellence.

I'd be very happy to be proved wrong on that if this fight actually does happen under UFC rules (no silly exhibition fight).

Dustin trying to avoid going the cowboy route.

honestly wherefore you like mcgregor or not, there’s a good chance he could starch poirer in minutes, and send his stock down just like cowboy

It seems conors mythical red panty night was all a figment of his imagination.
Cerrone got paid peanuts to fight him and they don't even want to break dustin off any extra.

Back