Media Dustin Poirier Comforts Holloway's Crying Son Backstage - UFC 236 Thrill & Agony

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

It doesn't get much classier than Dustin Poirier. Then they show Poirier with Holloway's gloves that he's donating

Two champions
champz.PNG
Dana White with his new boy
danabackstage.PNG

Khabib would pray with Max’s son

Show him why Allah is all and all is Allah
Ahshallah

Respect for both fighters. LW division needs this sportsmanship

I'd give up my gloves to get a hug from Dustin's wife too >> ( . ) ( . )

Last edited:
Amazing stuff. Max will be back. You can tell. He just has the right attitude. And he’s young.

Love when Dustin's wife wen tto the locker room

Everyone trying their best to keep their heads up LOL

Wow look at the way Dustin says “I did it.” He said it so slowly and he just couldn’t help but say it twice.

“I did it Daniel.”

“I did it.”

Muttering those words probably was the most amazing feeling in the world. Imagine setting out for a dream and then being able to say “I did it.” at some point. That’s the shit dreams are made of man!!
giphy.gif

That was as heart warming as John Snow reuniting with Arya.

"Let's talk now."

UFC LW interim champ to a crying Rush Holloway.

Not gonna lie I kept getting distracted by his kid in the front row.

Not really sure the point of letting an 8 year old in the front row. I let my kids watch ufc but that one was brutal.

This was tearing. You can tell Dustin was frustrated with LW. Then he is on top now calling out Khabib

LOL at DC sticking up for Khabib ha ha

Legendary night

Thats why I don’t think fighters should bring there kids to fight. The youngins can barely think and they have to watch their parents face get re-aranged

Incredible, I love Thrill and the Agony. Because it shows you that these fighters and are kind human beings who are just trying to live in the moment and cherish it all.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie I kept getting distracted by his kid in the front row.

Not really sure the point of letting an 8 year old in the front row. I let my kids watch ufc but that one was brutal.

Especially when it’s your own dad.

That was a tough fight. I wish max had won now. But I’m happy for Dustin.

I hope max is rich enough to provide a good life for the people he loves.

Back