News Dustin Poirer wants Nate Diaz @170 in May or July..

aNYIFbs3AyIA0wxHpcbxC6uzW-QUke8iDMsZSNqaruk.gif

nate-one-two-escape-comp.gif

<{natewhut}>

I thibk the game has passed nate by. Don't like these top 5 fights for him.

Dustin is/was recovering from a major hip surgery lol.

<TrumpWrong1><TrumpWrong1>

Nah Conor cried that Dustin said in pre-UFC 242 interviews that Tony was the next deserving contender, accusing that of being "disrespectful" lol

Well, now that we've seen how he does against a top wrestler, we know it's a cinch Poirier will take the belt at WW. He's certainly aiming for a highly ranked opponent after fighting for the title!

Meh, just do Conor vs Nate III in July and be done with it. Let Pointer fight someone else.
Let Conner fight somebody different I don't get the people who want to see the third fight between Conner and Nate wouldn'tnt a fight with Gaethe be more interesting

Easy W for Dustin. I see him completely outclassing Nate.

This fight would likely finish with Nate getting stopped.

The Nate that fought Conor would smoke poirier

But i think his boxing has lost a step since then.

Hes been fighting for like 16 years.

Id still go Nate even now but at this point you cant sleep on either guy

Let Conner fight somebody different I don't get the people who want to see the third fight between Conner and Nate wouldn'tnt a fight with Gaethe be more interesting

They're 1-1 and always give each other a good fight. Plus the pre-fight hype up/trash talk between the two is epic. Who DOESN'T want to see the tie breaker? It's guaranteed to be a huge money fight. Way bigger than Conor/Gaethje would be.

Let Poirier fight Gaethje again.

*Dustin Poirer wants to get slapped and buried by Nate Diaz @170 in May or July..

tenor.gif

Last time I heard about Poirier he was ducking that Kiwi fella pretty badly.

Poirier will never be a contender at 155 again. I think he also realized that. So campaigning for fights like that make sense

July would Marty/Gamebread works....probably a win for Diaz

Easy W for Dustin. I see him completely outclassing Nate.

This fight would likely finish with Nate getting stopped.
Easy to ask for. Hard to pay Diaz what he expects.

Don’t get your hopes up for this one, folks.

How do we know that DP wont pull out again like last time ? Lol

If he does you can take his purse money and if he doesnt he will take your yearly wage which I am sure is not even 1/5 what he makes. Deal?

Back