Media Dustin Poirer Goes Supercar Racing With Hot Wife

You know what my wife got me for my birthday? A juicer that I bought 2 weeks ago for her. That counted as my birthday present apparently and yes I'm salty about it
My birthday was Monday. One of my friends gave me a beer that I gave to het husband a couple months ago for his birthday. She tried to act like it wasn't the exact same beer, but it was. She made up like 3 stories. Then yesterday said "We still feel bad about the beer..."

Not the same as a wife, but damn.
<6>

I read the title as "Dustin Porier gets Super Racist with Hot Wife." I was expecting some raunchy race play, what a let down.

You know what my wife got me for my birthday? A juicer that I bought 2 weeks ago for her. That counted as my birthday present apparently and yes I'm salty about it
<{anton}>

And you let that sh!t fly..
<13>

keep that pimp hand strong sheBro

Man we need a video of her milkers flying around like they got a mind of their own as dustin powers that motor vehicle around the hard, black track.
Like this but more bounce cos natural
giphy.gif

Some people are so dumb. Dustin got a sexy ass wife and she dresses plain as fuck not like a 2020 slut. Thats the type of wife I would want.

Dats grounds for divorce

Sorry man but that made me LOL.

I had a similar thing with my ex. She gets me a juicer for my birthday. Except it's a stupidly overpriced one that attaches to her expensive mixer...so the juicer is really only half mine to start with considering she owns the most expensive component - the fucking motor. Then I'm looking at this thing and wondering how in the hell it could possibly juice fruit seeing as the mixer is all torque and no speed - the opposite to what you need for a juicer. So I set it up and sure enough, the blade spins so slow that fruit just bobs up and down.

So she's upset and goes to sell it on Ebay. I tell her just to take it back to the retailer as if it doesn't fucking work, they need to give you your money back. So off she goes. She's gone a weirdly long time and is in tears when she gets back as the major retailer ordered it specifically for her and wouldn't give a refund. I then trawl their website and the return policy is clear as day with no exceptions. By now I'm ready to kill somebody, because she's ordered it at a store an hour away and I have to go there to sort this shit out.

So I finally get there, blast the manager who told her she can't get a refund, get the refund, then buy myself a proper juicer (motor and all) for a third of the cost on the way home from a retailer 10 minutes away. We broke up shortly after and my juicer is still going strong 4 years later.

Sorry for the novel but my mates were in stitches from this story. I just wanted a fucking juicer. I think your juicer present was still rougher though lol.

Back