Dustin or Tony a tougher matchup for Khabib?

Dustin’s BJJ is good on the ground but his TDD is his weakness. Poirier doesn’t have much against Khabib in general. Tony got elbows and cardio.

I think at this point Khabib still beats Tony but it will be the hardest fight for him.
I think Captain Canada will be the hardest fight if that happens.

I think tony would’ve held 55 strap a long ass time if not for khabib.

lol your logic is so dumb,Dustin got KO power - Tony dont,each round starts standing ,calculate it
Funny I think the same of your logic. 12 KO/TKOs in 30 fights for Dustin. 12 TKO/KOs for Tony, in 28 fights.

Tony has a far superior grappling game than Dustin does. Way better cardio, much tougher...

My logic is bad though, yours is flawless... Lol

Funny I think the same of your logic. 12 KO/TKOs in 30 fights for Dustin. 12 TKO/KOs for Tony, in 28 fights.

Tony has a far superior grappling game than Dustin does. Way better cardio, much tougher...

My logic is bad though, yours is flawless... Lol
Dustin got 7 KO`s ,Tony got 2,ur talking about TKO just proves how dumb you are

Why is tony more dangerous? You really counting on tony elbows from his back to win the fight? Tony is creative but Khabib power from top is some welterweight shit stop counting on that stupid game plan
Hes dangerous in every position every second of the fight. Standing, at range, in close, during scrambles, on the ground . Everybody else has gotten extended periods standing with khabib and gotten up/stuffed takedowns.

Dustin got 7 KO`s ,Tony got 2,ur talking about TKO just proves how dumb you are
Finishing people with strikes is finishing people with strikes you muppet.

Tony is the same size as Poirier and has been fighting LWs, not FWs. Tony would murder those FWs too. Gimme a break, Jesus Christ.

Hes dangerous in every position every second of the fight. Standing, at range, in close, during scrambles, on the ground . Everybody else has gotten extended periods standing with khabib and gotten up/stuffed takedowns.
You can't teach an ignorant person to not be ignorant so I wouldn't bother wasting your time.

You can't teach an ignorant person to not be ignorant so I wouldn't bother wasting your time.
I'm a khabib fan. Also a realist. Good attempt at a comeback though. Khabib is a paper champ until he fights Tony or 1 of them loses

Tony
a lot more durable
probably the only guy that can 1up Khabib's cardio
extremely versatile

i like Dustin but the only advantage he has is power and well his boxing is better

Dustin has been KO'ed numerous times and Tony hasn't...... I fail to see the point of the firefight comment. Tony wins his firefights. Some times Dustin went to sleep.
Ahh- the world of sherdog.

That was then and this is now. Dustin's chin ain't broken and I've seen fergusons blood flow like a fountain.

I also didnt slight either. Tony is "elite" - it's just my opinion that his style "could "lead
to some form of regression.... "could" being what we call an "operative" word.

Also- I began my post " I have no idea"

I get we should respect dustin but its tony without a fucking doubt. Hes a killer man. a fucking brutal killer

Dustin has more power but Tony's accumulative effect adds up quickly. And T-Fergs jab is super effective. Tony is far more dangerous on the ground..... Who has a better take down defense?

anyways.. Who is the tougher match up for Khabib all around? Explain.
dustin has looked solid at 155 with heavy hands but he only has a punchers chance. Tony has many ways to win

Tony has more confidence right now than the whole division combined. And I think most serious MMA fans understand how powerful confidence is inside the octagon.

I don't see Tony losing for a couple more years, honestly. 2-3 title defenses, maybe a trilogy with Khabib. I don't really like the guy, but you can't deny his badassery is supreme right now. And I'm a big Cerrone fan.

Tony.

And it's a bad joke that he is still not guaranteed a title shot... In these days, when virtually everyone with a 3-win (!!) streak is demanding a title shot... I loved Tony's weirdly cool demeanor at the post-fight speech... no call out... even though riding a 12-win streak...

Tony has a bigger reach and height advantage which gives him a better chance of keeping Khabib from taking him down.

Dustin might be the best fighter Khabib's fought though not that it's saying much.

Tony, definitely. Poirier matches up very poorly against Khabib grappling-wise. On the feet, he has a better shot than most because of his boxing and power. I just don't see him being able to stop the takedowns.

Back