Dustin lookin thicc

<{cruzshake}>

Conor may have got a bit loose out of the cage but there’s no indication that his skills inside it have abated.

Conor gonna mollywhop him

{<Mcgoat}

I want Conor to quit again for good but I think he beats Dustin. He is just a better fighter, like 8/10 times.

You don’t understand anything. Aesthetics are important that’s why guys like Roy Nelson are impossible to market.

Clearly a random sherdogger knows more about a good physique and how it effects you in combat more than a professional fighter.

get him some fake tits, fake ass, botox, and giant collagen injected lips... he can be a star on onlyfans

Dustin looks great. I hope he didn't bulk up too much thinking the fight was gonna be at 170lbs, since now it's at 155lbs.

He looks good, but growing bigger muscles translates to literally nothing in the cage, it doesn't even mean he's gonna be stronger, and if anything might affect endurance, if he even is bigger that is, could be all lights and angles, at this point you don't wanna be the guy that gets tired with Conor would be a terrible look

Traps way too small. Delts look good. Biceps ok. Triceps - not impressed. Not shredded.
Nothing to be happy about. Overall not impressed.
Traps too small because he is natty, conor doesnt have big traps either

Correct.

Perhaps you are confusing inactivity with incompetence.

You seem like the kind of guy who incompetence would naturally come to mind for a lot though.
No I see a loser who knows he can't hang with the real contenders of LW and why he is constantly pushing for a title shot. Why do you think Conor keeps running from the sport? Because he can't fucking hack it and that is why he has only won 1 fight in the past 4 years, and it wasn't even at LW. Conor is the most overrated since Ronda. He's trying to save face by not going out like Ronda did, which is why you always see him tap instead of getting slept. At least Ronda never tapped.

Back