Dustin learned a lot from his loss to Khabib

khabib and his dad refined this against the cage, the leg hooks are different than the other guys. he stretches the guys out and have them on a side where they can't get up or turtle

Not everyone believes in high altitude training,but that could be part of it. These guys are from the fuckin mountains and training there all the time. Even Fedor did the same. Even when booked against fuckin Zulu that guy goes into the mountains train.
Yeah but Khabib even outdoes his teammates. I've seen islam's ground n pound. It looks labored. We've seen zabit too, not his GnP but he gases.

Abdulmanap said khabib has never told him he was too tired to train even as a little boy. lol

Very erudite.

er·u·dite

"Having or showing great knowledge or learning"

tenor.gif

Yeah but Khabib even outdoes his teammates. I've seen islam's ground n pound. It looks labored. We've seen zabit too, not his GnP but he gases.

Abdulmanap said khabib has never told him he was too tired to train even as a little boy. lol
Hes def special man. I think Zabit could probably fight more energy efficient but why fix what isnt broken? the guy has only lost once,and not in the UFC

Hes def special man. I think Zabit could probably fight more energy efficient but why fix what isnt broken? the guy has only lost once,and not in the UFC
I mean, he should fix it if he expects to be a dominant champion. If he routinely went five rounds, he'd be a front runner. I like him but that's something he has to learn how to fix. It won't stop him from getting ufc gold. Didn't stop conor, but it won't help if he wants to be a dominant champion.

I hope one day ESPN does a sports science on his grouond and pound. Most people that spar/fight him say he doesn't expunge a ton of energy,it's more technique than strength so I'm curious to see how much energy he's using or conserves. I would love to know about the lactic acid in his arms.

Dustin was exhausted and couldn't throw heavy blows. Ben askren who's expertise is wrestling/grappling couldn't do the same thing. His shots were labored. Same with islam. Khabib's shots may not be as sharp as when he's fresh but its still hard hitting shots. How does he have the arm endurance to do that? That beating on micheal johnson my arms would have been burning.

Please stop commenting on wrestling. Khabibs had antire 3 round fight in the UFC with 00 TDs.

Last edited:
Back