Dustin just has so many more weapons

Let’s not pretend that Dustin didn’t just beat Conor in the 2nd. Dustin is just as capable of finishing Conor in the early rounds as well.

Like last time? "Only way" is a big statement
maxresdefault.jpg
The fight ended when he started to pressure Conor. Also we know Conor doesn’t like to take the back step (Nate/Floyd fights).

Dude posted Conor getting knocked like we all haven’t seen it a million times.

It’s OK my guy!

Actual black belt Oliveira schooled him.
And he was schooling him when he was 21 year old pup before getting caught in knee bar.
Actual black belt Olivera has also been choked by Pettis who Dustin schooled on the mat

Conor is going to shock everyone with a game plan of point fighting and going for alot of takedowns/control time against the cage.

You heard it here first...

He has leg kicks, and a check right hook, which was enough to win last time, but pretending like Dustin can go in there and easily take Conor down and hold him there for 5 rounds is delusional

TS is the reason for your yellow card: stupid threads?

Conor just shaved his head. He's getting KO'd

Look at fights 1 and 2, thank me for easy money

Bald Conor has no chance of winning. Notice how Dustin got really good as soon as he stopped shaving his head?

The last fight was a lot closer than people are thinking. Conor landed good shots that could have prompted a finish on another day. I can definitely see Conor winning by early KO. But I can also see Conor fading after 2 rounds and Poirier taking over again. Very tough fight to pick.

Last edited:
Shaved head Conor sucks so Dustin will definitely win.

Back