Dustin just has so many more weapons

I completely agree, Dustin has many more ways to win. The only problem is, if he doesn't greatly limit Conors movement like in their second fight, he is getting ko-ed again. There was more than one instance of Dustin getting tagged by the fence in that round 1 and Conor not being able to do anything about it because he couldn't follow him for the finish. And to be honest, I don't know that he can destroy his leg that easily again, there was some luck in that for sure. The same kick never works that well on all other fighters who are getting kicked like that 20-40 times in a fight. Other than that, Dustin can hope for late-round work.

Dustin and McGregor’s grappling and wrestling aren’t that far apart.
Nah Dustin is much better on the ground. His wrestling could be better but on the canvas its a big gap. It doesn't help that Conor is allowed to grab the cage and shorts whenever it suits him

Nah Dustin is much better on the ground. His wrestling could be better but on the canvas its a big gap. It doesn't help that Conor is allowed to grab the cage and shorts whenever it suits him
Doostin is a black belt on paper.
You will see it if he ever fights Aloevera

Lol never change Sherbros
We are joking but it's true.
Lots of mma fighters are bjj blackbelts on paper.
Kavanagh could just give it to Conor because he is brown belt since 2014.
Then Conor would be paper black belt.
But he would be bashed for that because of his spotlight.

We are joking but it's true.
Lots of mma fighters are bjj blackbelts on paper.
Kavanagh could just give it to Conor because he is brown belt since 2014.
Then Conor would be paper black belt.
But he would be bashed for that because of his spotlight.
Dustin, has proven that his blackbelt is legit many times. Outside of the khabib fight he's never been outgrappled at 155. Even before that KZ (who is a monster on the mats) was the only one to outgrapple him at 145.

Dustin has out grappled multiple blackbelts throughout his career. He has proven himself.

Paper blackbelts are a thing but Dustin ain't one of them.

I think you guys underrate Mcgregor on the ground. Mcgregor has a brown belt from Irish edmund but Irish Edmund also gave Gunnar Nelson his brown belt. One of Gunnar's biggest accomplishments is taking Silver in the worlds as a brown belt. I am not saying Mcgregor is some grappling wizard but he brings in Dildo anus and Gunnar for his camps.

Dustin, has proven that his blackbelt is legit many times. Outside of the khabib fight he's never been outgrappled at 155. Even before that KZ (who is a monster on the mats) was the only one to outgrapple him at 145.

Dustin has out grappled multiple blackbelts throughout his career. He has proven himself.

Paper blackbelts are a thing but Dustin ain't one of them.
He outgrappled paper black belts
You will see against Oliveira

I think you guys underrate Mcgregor on the ground. Mcgregor has a brown belt from Irish edmund but Irish Edmund also gave Gunnar Nelson his brown belt. One of Gunnar's biggest accomplishments is taking Silver in the worlds as a brown belt. I am not saying Mcgregor is some grappling wizard but he brings in Dildo anus and Gunnar for his camps.
All belts are not created equal. Conors bjj is almost purely defensive. He doesn't attack submissions. He rarely attempts sweeps. It mostly revolved around standing back up and staying safe from gnp

Quoting an opponent he destroyed. LMAO. Living rent free in your sad little mind.
Awww you seem upset
maxresdefault.jpg

Massively overstated
  • Dustin is vulnerable to kicks aswel, just ask Jim Miller and Justin Gaethje
  • Dustin couldn’t keep Conor down and got stuffed on his next TDs. Outside a suprise TD I don’t see his wrestling being too relevant.
  • Dustin has a grand total of 1(ONE) submission win in 10 years, the same as McGregor coincidentally. Unless Conor wants to get submitted he probably won’t be.
  • Conor can win and has won a 5 round decision(and 3 round 30-27) though of course he’s most dangerous early on.

You're forgetting one key factor to all of Conors previous decision wins. They were before he was a champion and rich. Now that he has money and titles he doesn't have the drive to get into shape.

He's still dangerous in round 1 but if it gets out of the round Conor will fade hard.

Dustin is more well rounded and has more ways to win., This is true.

All of the pressure is on Conor as well. Doesn't really matter to Dustin that much whether he wins or loses. If he wins he goes for the belt but this is his big pay day. And it isn't like they will fight a 4th time regardless.

The only way Dustin wins is if he pressures Conor the entire fight.

Back