Dustin is a great fighter

I still see the same guy that got merked by MJ. I still see it happening again.

I see nothing special in Poirier honestly.
Wonder who’s got a better chin at this point, fucking Emmett of all people layed him out Johnson with one punch, not to mention Gaethje also took his lunch money.

FALSE. Conor beat them at 145 a long time ago and Max was only 19 or 20 at the time. Max and Dustin have progressed and leap frogged Conor who quits when the going gets rough (see Nate Diaz fight #1 and Khabib fight). Conor fights on Twitter and at hotels and bars. He mostly avoids fights in the UFC. Still zero title defenses...none.

Pathetic post of the day. Conor beat them both, get over it

It was fun that he was the one, out of all people, to show Max where he belongs. I will watch Tony-Dustin now if Conor pussies out. Great wife also btw.

I'd say the fight tonight emphasized the fact that Conor at his best Is still in another universe on the feet compared with these two. I think people are absurdly biased when It comes to Conor's skillset. Which Is more than a little odd for probably the best boxer we've had In the sport. Many people don't want to give him any credit at all. You'd think he was a bum. Whether people like him or not should not matter. It should not keep you from being real. Drop ur confirmation bias and give credit where It's due.

I'd give credit if Conor had actually bothered to defend a single title. Second, he beat both at featherweight, that makes a big difference. Lastly, Conor didn't fight last night, so why the fuck are morons bringing him up?

I'd give credit if Conor had actually bothered to defend a single title. Second, he beat both at featherweight, that makes a big difference. Lastly, Conor didn't fight last night, so why the fuck are morons bringing him up?
because I can talk about what the fuck I want

Yes he is.

I have been saying for years how he is underrated/ doesn't suck here because he lost to Conor and here I was completely counting him out and even placing some real cash against him.

ironic%2Bpalpatine.gif

I'd say the fight tonight emphasized the fact that Conor at his best Is still in another universe on the feet compared with these two. I think people are absurdly biased when It comes to Conor's skillset. Which Is more than a little odd for probably the best boxer we've had In the sport. Many people don't want to give him any credit at all. You'd think he was a bum. Whether people like him or not should not matter. It should not keep you from being real. Drop ur confirmation bias and give credit where It's due.
You're a fucking Idiot, That was years ago and at a different weight class. Plus, this isn't even about Conor.

You're a fucking Idiot, That was years ago and at a different weight class. Plus, this isn't even about Conor.
Well I was responding to someone projecting their lack of knowledge and bias Into this thread. Nothing more. I'm far from an Idiot, I actually know what I'm talking about. Go off though

I couldnt help but think of EPO during the 5th

Nate ducked him for a reason.

But I suspect he will come out of the woodwork and tweet something now.

Probably for many reasons, but mainly it would've been a tough fight and Dustin (as much as I like him) is not a big PPV draw.

Well, Conor made Alvarez look like he didn't belong in there with him. Poirier beat him, but not nearly as easily.

Conor finished Aldo in a record 12 seconds. Max was in wars.

There's literally no support for the claim that the two (Max and Dustin) have evolved more than McGregor.
You are confusing 145 results with 155 results. Since leaving 145, Conor got finished by gate keeper Nate Diaz and elite Khabib. He has a decision win over Nate Diaz and finished Alvarez. 2 and 2 record and you can reasonably argue that someone having that much trouble with a non contender fighter like Nate Diaz should have never been able to jump the line at 155. Alvarez has a lot of mileage on his odometer and just go KO'd by a relative nobody in One. Feel free to explain to this forum what Conor has done since leaving 145 where he had a huge size, height and reach advantage that makes him relevant at 155. Conor isn't Top 5 at 155 and might not even be Top 10 but we won't really know because he has been given the royal treatment by the UFC and can pick and choose his fights. If he had to fight all comers at 155 like most top contenders he would be a broken man. No cardio and shitty ground game.

You are confusing 145 results with 155 results. Since leaving 145, Conor got finished by gate keeper Nate Diaz and elite Khabib. He has a decision win over Nate Diaz and finished Alvarez. 2 and 2 record and you can reasonably argue that someone having that much trouble with a non contender fighter like Nate Diaz should have never been able to jump the line at 155. Alvarez has a lot of mileage on his odometer and just go KO'd by a relative nobody in One. Feel free to explain to this forum what Conor has done since leaving 145 where he had a huge size, height and reach advantage that makes him relevant at 155. Conor isn't Top 5 at 155 and might not even be Top 10 but we won't really know because he has been given the royal treatment by the UFC and can pick and choose his fights. If he had to fight all comers at 155 like most top contenders he would be a broken man. No cardio and shitty ground game.

I'm not confusing anything. You said that Max and Poirier had leapfrogged Conor, I said that there's no reason to believe they have.

Conor is 2 - 2 since leaving 145. Max was on a 13 fight winning streak up until last night. Conor was on a roll several years ago, not recently. If you want to evaluate current rankings you need to place more weight on recent activity particularly since Conor and Dustin changed weight classes.

Conor flat out quit in 2 of his last 4 fights. What has Conor done special since he left 145? Talking crap and making excuses on Twitter doesn’t count.

Dustin’s defense has gotten a lot better. He’s always had good striking offense but he was getting into a bit of trouble defense wise against many guys but lately he seems to have improved a lot and also improved and staying more technical when he’s already doing well in striking exchanges.

Always liked him and really glad to see him making big improvements to an already great skillset

Based on what? Having lost vs Khabib? In which fight he became the only one ever to win a round vs Khabib?

You CANNOT support the claim that Conor is a shell of himself. You simply don't know. But you're reading Sherdog and siding with the haters. That's how you "know".
You ever watch any fights? Dude quits at first signs of adversity. Nate and Khabib made him tap so quick. He has no heart. Look at him retiring. Dude is not the same fighter that had that hunger before moving up to 155.

Nate ducked him for a reason.

But I suspect he will come out of the woodwork and tweet something now.
C'mon. Nate didn't “duck“ him out fear. Diaz are just going to Diaz. I wish they would fight more, but whatever. I have no clue who wins Dustin vs Nate. I'd love to watch though
Dustin was fantastic last night. I'm a big fan of both, though I was pulling for Max. I'm happy for Dustin. He earned it.

Back