Dustin ain't fighting either

Dustin is trolling. He would’ve explained why if he wasn’t

All of this feels really strange.

Dustin and Nate suddenly pulling out. Khabib and Conor not present....Ariel tweeting the fights are not made....

WTF?????

Is it possible the UFC found a way to fuck this all up?

giphy.gif

What have they not fucked up in the last year and a half?

Yeah I don't really give a shit. Conor-Khabib is the fight to make. Give Tony the winner. Don't even care about these 2 drama queens.

*Edit

Not gonna change my original post. I take back what I said about Dustin. Dude was just trolling. Nate's still a drama queen.

they lied to Nate and Dustin

fuck da ufc!

Move this shit up to the UFC 229 co-main under Nurmagomedov-McGregor.

HAHA im no tweeter expert but doesn't nates message alert the ufc he said it and dustins is all pussed out and wont hit their radar?

Lol what the fuck is this?? How did these guys take this fight without having the slightest idea that Khabib vs Conor was booked? Haha whatever. Let Ferg get healthy and fight the winner instead of these guys.

Nate dont want to say it but he wants a cut of that Conor cash and wants to be there in case Conor falls out. He plays off like "IDGAF about Conor" but Conor is his life. Dustin three rounds is a terrible fight for him. Sucks it's three rounds for the fans, but Nate will most likely need a finish.

All of this feels really strange.

Dustin and Nate suddenly pulling out. Khabib and Conor not present....Ariel tweeting the fights are not made....

WTF?????

Is it possible the UFC found a way to fuck this all up?
so nate/Conor and khabib/Dustin...I fuckin knew it

Did they not know that they'd be on a different card?
Did either of these idiots not hear Dana, Conor/Khabib and all of the MMA media say that this fight is going to be in Las Vegas?

Yeah that's the problem.

UFC probably tricked them into thinking they were co-main to that fight, which makes a huge financial difference.

I don’t understand why Tony is so seriously injured and totally out of commission for that long after tripping over a wire.
Surely he’d be ready and willing to fight Dustin, right?
Didn't he tear his acl? bit more than a booboo from fall down go boom.

Back