News Dusko Todorovic (10-0) vs Punahele Soriano (7-0) set for UFC event, Jan. 16th

<mma4>
both guys looked good, win or lose I definitely see both men doing great things in their career.

Didn't know struve had a younger brother

Yeah, Struve's head on GSP's body

He looks legit.

ScientificFlusteredAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Todorovic should win. He's an interesting prospect at mw

Good prospect vs prospect fight, I like these fights. Probably leaning towards Todorovic.

Punahele gots dynamite in his hands so I’m going with him by vicious KO.
<{JustBleed}>

Dusko by late tko.i see this getting pretty wild though

Din't see this, Dusko is another pretty interesting prospect. Punahele looks like a good up and comer also, should be a good fight, I back Dusko for this one.

Figured its worth bumping considering Michels last fight and how Dusko beat him. Any more opinions on this fight?

Figured its worth bumping considering Michels last fight and how Dusko beat him. Any more opinions on this fight?

I wouldn’t say “beat” - Pereira was covering and the ref stopped it, was an odd stoppage for sure

I wouldn’t say “beat” - Pereira was covering and the ref stopped it, was an odd stoppage for sure
He was on his stomach layed out after eating several shots and getting dropped, you could of let him eat a few more shots I guess, but he wasn't defending himself well, I see earlier stoppages all the time in the UFC. Dusko broke his nose with a kick and after that it semed Michel would backpedal whenever he got hit.

Screenshot_20201230-050922_YouTube.jpg

This is not a good look for any referee.

Back