Duran Leonard I

well, ray did the same thing with tommy, ray was a prima donna, you could see his head getting bigger and bigger through the interviews, from the unkempt hair to the big gap to the refined, egoist, oh let me stop I hate the fucker. Come back ray please come back just one more time. Honestly though, If I were to run across him I'd be overjoyed to see him. Sometimes you just love to hate. Now a don king? that's a guy I'd probably punch.

He was tired of the bull$hit and getting fu*ked every step of the way in his career. The fight with Leanard was the last straw.

Hell, I think I would have retired too.

Hagler retired because he thought he was going to be a movie star.

Because Ray would not fight him. According to Hagler and his trainer years later Ray mentioned a rematch in some bathroom at a function they both attended. He basically said he wanted to flush Rays head down the toilet..

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id...ght-marvelous-marvin-hagler-sugar-ray-leonard

Petronelli: "Marvin chased him for almost a year for a rematch, but he said, "Nope," and that was it. Marvin said, "I'm not going to chase him around anymore," so he retired. Then Leonard, one time, Marvin told me they were in the men's room at an event years afterward, and Leonard starts talking about a rematch. Marvin said, "I was almost going to grab him around the neck and stick his head in the flush." He's like, "You're talking about fighting a rematch now? Why didn't we fight when we could? It's all over now."

That's a lot of washroom meetings.

According to SRL , he met H in the washroom in Vegas at some fight.
The fight ended in some robbery so SRL up n says " Can u believe this shit ?"
H hits him back with "oh u know how these Vegas judges are "

Their fight was in Vegas btw.

well, ray did the same thing with tommy, ray was a prima donna, you could see his head getting bigger and bigger through the interviews, from the unkempt hair to the big gap to the refined, egoist, oh let me stop I hate the fucker. Come back ray please come back just one more time. Honestly though, If I were to run across him I'd be overjoyed to see him. Sometimes you just love to hate. Now a don king? that's a guy I'd probably punch.

Maybe you shouldnt take SRLs career choices so personally. Didnt you say in a thread once that Sugar probably enjoyed being molested as a youth?

Maybe you shouldnt take SRLs career choices so personally. Didnt you say in a thread once that Sugar probably enjoyed being molested as a youth?

hey, that was me, good memory, i like that! And the guys on here jumped down my throat taking my joke personally. No I don't like the guy, I happen to love Hagler, crazy about tommy and loves me some duran so just on that basis I don't like the guy.

You do say some off the wall things from time to time.

You do say some off the wall things from time to time.

I say a lot of off the wall things, more in real life, it's just me. I'm a little off I'll tell anyone that.

Back