Dunkin' Donuts employee arrested after cop finds 'large, thick piece of mucus' in his coffee

Not sure what you mean by that, but yes, the Marky Mark type white guys are the ones who work and hang out at DD, and I mean back when he was broke AF and living in Dorchester with EIGHT brothers and sisters and doing time for hate crimes against black and Asian people, not after he cleaned himself up and became a Hollywood multimillionaire.

Fuck you you lace curtain MOTHERFUCKER!

Not sure what you mean by that, but yes, the Marky Mark type white guys are the ones who work and hang out at DD, and I mean back when he was broke AF and living in Dorchester with EIGHT brothers and sisters and doing time for hate crimes against black and Asian people, not after he cleaned himself up and became a Hollywood multimillionaire.

A "piece" implies a kind of more rigid structure... It was probably a globule...

LOL.

That's exactly the stereotype around here and it is 100% based in reality.

Shit that was actually pretty funny

Vanilla nut taps, hehehehe

It's true, I wondered how Breonna Taylor was murdered by the police after they already arrested the person they were looking for/ Seeing TS was incapable of seeing another thread has already been made on the topic... it puts it into perspective.

how does that put anything into perspective? I did not see the other thread and when I saw this shit, I posted a thread that caused zero harm.

In high school. Coworker/friend spit on a cops pizza prior to putting it in oven.
Not defending it, however, this one officer was a giant asshole.

I think we can agree that spitting in anyone's food is fucked up. What the hell is wrong with people that think they can go around spitting or coughing on a mother fucker or their food?

Jail CO's will throw him a beating. A 25 year old and his dream job is working at dunkin donuts? pathetic. Dunkin needs the old guy from the commercial that always got up early to make the donuts.

Back