Dunkin' Donuts employee arrested after cop finds 'large, thick piece of mucus' in his coffee

Right wingers are so desperate for wins these days... While their cult leader president is laundering campaign funds to his own friends and family, they have... "A possible leftist spits in coffee"...

TDS.

Worked fast food through HS. Never did that or even considered it and I served people I didn’t like there. No excuse for something like that.

We did have an employee who allegedly put bleach on someone’s food. He worked overnight shift so he probably was the only one there. He got fired and went to jail. I could be wrong but that was the supposed reason he was jailed.

Disgusting turd spits wad of mucus in Illinois state trooper’s coffee in Chicago. The cowardly piece of shit has been fired. The trooper took the lid off his coffee to let it cool down when he saw the mucus in this drink.

No matter how you feel about cops, this is sick and disgusting and this punk needs his ass beat.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-dunkin-employee-arrested-trooper-mucus-saliva-coffee

Some Say it looks like BobGeese. Hopefully not though.

What a piece of shit. I hope he gets covered in bodily fluids every day he is in jail.

Criminal charges would be appropriate

World altering news. OP showing once again to be an objectively concerned citizen who cares equally for all of God's children. Thank you so much for sharing.

World altering news. OP showing once again to be an objectively concerned citizen who cares equally for all of God's children. Thank you so much for sharing.
Poster posts story related to his own profession. Big scandal. Where has integrity run off to?

Poster posts story related to his own profession. Big scandal. Where has integrity run off to?
It's true, I wondered how Breonna Taylor was murdered by the police after they already arrested the person they were looking for/ Seeing TS was incapable of seeing another thread has already been made on the topic... it puts it into perspective.

As if he would serve any time at all.

Some SJW, Antifa loving, BLM supporting "prosecutor" looking to make a name for themselves will drop all the charges because of his "oppression and sheeeiiit"

Never forget...

But he's fucking a white male. He's fucking white!

49882fd29f3f6c344fc6280967c4a071.jpg

Therefore, your post makes no sense. Did you not read the article and just assumed that the guy was black or something? Because you can't say that the leftist prosecutor will drop the charges because of "oppression and sheeeiiit" and then post a meme about how leftists think white guys can't be oppressed, when the guy who did it is fucking WHITE.

Ok Marky Mark
Not sure what you mean by that, but yes, the Marky Mark type white guys are the ones who work and hang out at DD, and I mean back when he was broke AF and living in Dorchester with EIGHT brothers and sisters and doing time for hate crimes against black and Asian people, not after he cleaned himself up and became a Hollywood multimillionaire.

Back