Dunkin' Donuts employee arrested after cop finds 'large, thick piece of mucus' in his coffee

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I am pretty sure this was not the right thing to do a paying customer. I used to work for Dunkin and never thought about doing this. My friend though who worked with me kissed a muffin some customer ordered. I thought it was fucked up but couldnt do nothing since I didnt want to see him get in trouble. Moral of the story is to do good and not pass your DNA on to other peoples food. Have any of you who may have worked in the food industry ever done this? or something similar? Or have you ever had this done to you?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/dunkin-do...rge-thick-120457818--abc-news-topstories.html

Food tampering is an absolutely vile crime and the depravity of such an act warrants harsh consequences.

It’s imperative that participants in the food industry uphold personal integrity and maintain trustworthiness. Anyone who violates that social contract by fucking with someone’s food is human garbage and deserves to be dealt with.

This is what we have come to expect from leftists. The amount of rioting, vandalism, violence and now putting bodily fluids into the food and drink of law enforcement, it's just par for the course. This has been building for several years as we've watched the Left get more evil and insane.

That should be met with a heavy prison sentence. At the very least, it's fucking disgusting. At worst, this person could be passing along a virus or something they have to the cop. What if the cop had a peanut allergy or something and this worker had eaten peanut butter recently? They should make an example out of him. Just like those dickheads who were licking ice cream in the supermarket and then putting it back in the display.

Vincent-J.-Sessler-JPEG_1596369175627_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

Pubestache looks the part. Which war roomer is this edge lord?

Back