Dun goofed on Instagram

Just tell her you only jacked off to it.

I hate when that happens especially if it's an older photo which means you were looking through all her pics being a 'perv.' Even though I'm single, I'd hate to like a female friend's sexy photo that she took from a while ago.

Fuck that, I love going back and liking super old pics of chicks (on fb)

How else are you supposed to let them know you wanna bang?

Bro

giphy.gif

Before on Instagram on the "following page" you can see what any of your contacts "liked" unless it was a private account, this feature allowed you took look up as far as a day or so of any pictures any of your contacts have liked.

One time my ex texted me late at night and asked "would you be suspicious if someone liked a picture of her boss that was over a year old" I was confused and answered "yeah that would be a bit suspicious because it means they went deep in her page" she replies "oh ok"then I was like did I do that? She replies "yeah you liked a very old picture of her".

My dumbass had accidently liked a pic she posted a couple years ago and I didn't even notice when I was stalking her Instagram.... By this story you can tell my ex and I are not together anymore, I don't need no stalker bitch in my life!

Last edited:
Your fucking step daughter.
And you've known her since she was what age?

I agreed to date the woman I would marry because when I creeed her profile.i saw only pics of said daughter.

Only way to know if you're good is just message her and confess how bored you are of your wife and cant stop thinking about being deep inside her Angus. Ask her if shes game and swear wifey will never find out.

If she says yes you're good. If it goes ass up well it might have anyways so may as well up the stakes

I was creeping on my wife’s friends IG and liked an old photo of her phat ass in a skimpy bathing suit. Unliked it 5 seconds later. How fucked am I boys?

<6>

My research shows mixed results. Some say if the person has push notifications on they will see it if they are looking at their phone. But it will go away a few seconds after the unlike. So do I just pray she didn’t have her phone out at that exact time?

might have to take my wife’s phone later and like one of her IG photos and see how quick the notification comes up.

Time to delete my IG and go no contact.

<{ByeHomer}>

Also no ass photo because of detectives.

Rookie mistake, son. Find it, Fap to it, Forget it;)

I have a somewhat "public" Instagram and it's my only account. For situations like that, I save instead of liking. It's a feature that helps put Instagram on top of Twitter.

That's my go to move when I'm stalking girls on Facebook;)

I was creeping on my wife’s friends IG and liked an old photo of her phat ass in a skimpy bathing suit. Unliked it 5 seconds later. How fucked am I boys?

<6>

My research shows mixed results. Some say if the person has push notifications on they will see it if they are looking at their phone. But it will go away a few seconds after the unlike. So do I just pray she didn’t have her phone out at that exact time?

might have to take my wife’s phone later and like one of her IG photos and see how quick the notification comes up.

Time to delete my IG and go no contact.

<{ByeHomer}>

Also no ass photo because of detectives.
Funny story, my supervisor just called me and the phone rang once before the call was cancelled. It was almost midnight. Our office closes at 5:30.
(Granted, she's a pillhead and was probably drunk and high and accidentally hit send while trying to do something else. I don't really care - it's just that the whole "Did they see it?" aspect reminded me of it since it was a few hours ago.)
I'd bet half of my vCash that it never is acknowledged.

Anyway, on-topic... best thing to do is fuck your way out of this if any questions arise.

So I understand you like to overthink things
Yo big dawg, I heard you like cheating on your wife. So we put a drunk Tinder skank in the back of your car, so when you wanna cheat, the Tinder skank will let you see her titties.

Also, I understand you like to overthink things, so we put a lateral thinking puzzle book in your glove compartment.

Just tell her you only jacked off to it.

You mean tell the friend that, right?
That's just brilliant enough to work. She'll think "Well, I posted the pic for guys to do that. And that's all he did... so he's not using it to cheat on her. He just thought my ass looked good - so no need to tell my wife that her husband was creepin on my page.

Last edited:
Back