Dumbest myths you've read on Sherdog

The Australian who didn't believe in brain trauma. He said that getting that if getting hit in the head causes your brain to hit your skull then getting hit in the toe would do the same.
Theo is funnier than youuu brooo

We did. Just like we needed the 4th round between Stipe and DC in their rematch. Or the 5th round between Silva and Sonnen.Thats the whole appeal of the sport. That anything can happen at any time to make you say WTF just happened?

As a huge Masvidal fan who just wants to see him fight, win lose or draw, No one was more disappointed than me. I WANTED those rounds more than anyone.

NEEDED was my point
upload_2020-2-2_11-46-21.png

upload_2020-2-2_11-48-50.png
upload_2020-2-2_11-52-42.png
upload_2020-2-2_11-52-16.png
upload_2020-2-2_11-48-10.png
upload_2020-2-2_11-54-46.png
upload_2020-2-2_11-54-13.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-2_11-48-40.png
    upload_2020-2-2_11-48-40.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
tenor.gif

i must've imagined the taps lol
apparently he was winning and, magnanimous as Conor is, he tapped so Khabib could finally become champion...
It makes sense if you don't think about it!!
<seedat>

GSP hgh gut. By this single pic.
GSP-Dad-bod.jpg

This was GSP one second before that pic and one second after that one pic. It is almost like they got a pic of GSP exhaling or something.
gsp-again.jpg

I remember when Holly Holm knocked out Ronda, a lot of shertards were saying she was intentionally holding back in her first UFC fights so she can bait Dana and Ronda to take a fight against her

lol i was totally on board with that, i was all like JACKSON WINK IS SO FUCKING NEXT LEVEL

Gsp left right before USADA. For some reason people won't stop saying it

Weidman 2 wins over Anderson aren’t flukes

Gsp faced toughest competition in ufc

Stipe's wins over DC and Ngannou were a fluke.

Jorge's KO of Askren was a fluke.

Really, I find that 99% of the time that people call something a "fluke" in MMA, they have no fucking clue what a fluke is.

Some Bellator champ is the best fighter in his weight class in the world.

That Woodley would have beaten GSP

When Fedor got subbed by Werdum, I remember some asshole on here said Fedor did it purposely to prove anyone can be beaten and he was sick of everyone calling him the greatest ever.

Needless to say he was verbally gang raped on here for that bullshit

Last edited:
Some Bellator champ is the best fighter in his weight class in the world.
That's a good one. I have seen many idiotic threads trying to convince us that Lima is better than Usman and wouldn't get out-wrestled; Mousasi is still the best MW alive...; Chandler would defeat Nurmagomedov and Pitbull would beat Holloway/Aldo/Volkanovsky.

That the reason for McGregor's loss to Nurmagomedov was an injured foot... and the Conor who beat Cerrone would beat Nurmagomedov

Back