Dumbest myths you've read on Sherdog

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I remember when Holly Holm knocked out Ronda, a lot of shertards were saying she was intentionally holding back in her first UFC fights so she can bait Dana and Ronda to take a fight against her

We then found out that that's just how Holly Holm fight, Ronda was just too dumb and wanted to bull rush her so she can end the fight ASAP

Bonus
source.gif

Jon Jones picogram
Jon Jones dickpill
Jon Jones being innocent

Dana White would beat up Tito in a Boxing match..

The Australian who didn't believe in brain trauma. He said that getting that if getting hit in the head causes your brain to hit your skull then getting hit in the toe would do the same.

GSP would've fought Romero and Whittaker if it weren't for his colitis

The idea that foreigners can't win decisions against Brazilians in Brazil is ridiculous, yet it is a common misconception. There hasn't been much controversial wins in Brazil and the judges are American most of the time anyway.

I've seen several people defending cheaters by saying that testosterone isn't a steroid. It's literally in the name: testosterone.

Last edited:
The best one I heard was Dummy Edmond trying to convince the world that Ronda's standup was so good she was getting to world class level and that her skills were as a good as world class boxers. So many people believed that shit until it was exposed by Holly and then again by Amanda. To state that Ronda's striking was amateur is even overstating how bad she was.

Jon Jones is a good Christian man.

Ronda Rousey can beat 50% of the male bantamweights and possibly Cain Velasquez.

The best one I heard was Dummy Edmond trying to convince the world that Ronda's standup was so good she was getting to world class level and that her skills were as a good as world class boxers. So many people believed that shit until it was exposed by Holly and then again by Amanda. To state that Ronda's striking was amateur is even overstating who bad she was.

They even fell for it.

screen-shot-2015-10-27-at-11-59-18-am.jpg

GSP didn’t dodge silva

Terry Etim is the new Anderson Silva.

GSP would've fought Romero and Whittaker if it weren't for his colitis
Damn fucking preach. What disgusting move by george to kill the lineal belt line and try to get his name to the top of the goat list by beating a one eyed man everyone was chomping at the bit to fight. Pussy shit.

Back