Dumbbells vs Kettlebells

Of all the weaponry in my house, I too would pick the KB for shits and giggles.

"Look at it officer....he is mashed potatoes from this 40lb KB. Looking like a retreating french soldier after a cannon ball."
lol @ retreating French soldier

In court:
prosecutor: explain to the jury why you should not be tried for murder against a retreating assailant, while claiming "self-defense"?
Badger67: He had no gainz, if he had gainz he would've survived and used it for hyperextentions and rows
jury: I N N O C E N T

lol @ retreating French soldier

In court:
prosecutor: explain to the jury why you should not be tried for murder against a retreating assailant, while claiming "self-defense"?
Badger67: He had no gainz, if he had gainz he would've survived and used it for hyperextentions and rows
jury: I N N O C E N T

Judge: anything to say for yourself?
Badger: These KB's are from generic fitness stores and are not endorsed by Pavel.

They are big and black. If you know what i mean.
ac60c7df7d656ef43eb08e3cee9423b7--kettle-bells-crossfit-motivation.jpg

They're also a better self-defense weapon. Weight is on the bottom, so its a short club

The protagonist in the BBC series McMafia is a Russian who was raised in London. In one scene, hitmen kill his uncle and try to do the same to him. He hides in his uncle's gym. One of the hitmen forces his way in and gets smacked in the face with a kettlebell:)

The protagonist in the BBC series McMafia is a Russian who was raised in London. In one scene, hitmen kill his uncle and try to do the same to him. He hides in his uncle's gym. One of the hitmen forces his way in and gets smacked in the face with a kettlebell:)
Would be dope to see a gritty dark gnarly anti-hero film where a dude goes around enacting vigilante justice with kettlebells while pounding the words syuka in their remains with the bell

Imagine a Bruce Lee scene where a Karelin looking dude is swinging double kettlebells around with sick editing and winter bloodshed

Would be dope to see a gritty dark gnarly anti-hero film where a dude goes around enacting vigilante justice with kettlebells while pounding the words syuka in their remains with the bell

Imagine a Bruce Lee scene where a Karelin looking dude is swinging double kettlebells around with sick editing and winter bloodshed

John Wick 84: старик

Shut up and take my money!:)

Usually, if a movie wants to show how strong and dangerous the Hero or Big Bad is, they'll show him lifting barbells or dumbbells(usually benching). Occasionally they'll have him do pull ups. It would make a nice change to see a main character in a show or movie throwing huge fucking Kettlebells around:cool:

Shut up and take my money!:)

Usually, if a movie wants to show how strong and dangerous the Hero or Big Bad is, they'll show him lifting barbells or dumbbells(usually benching). Occasionally they'll have him do pull ups. It would make a nice change to see a main character in a show or movie throwing huge fucking Kettlebells around:cool:
Gotta be pull-ups in a unfinished basement looking dungeon with the right lighting and grunting

No kipping pull-ups of I'll sue

Imagine a 40k legion where they don't use chainswords, but chainsaw kettlebells and throw it at enemies like throwing axes and it starts revving in their faces upon impact like bolter rounds

Gotta be pull-ups in a unfinished basement looking dungeon with the right lighting and grunting

No kipping pull-ups of I'll sue

Imagine a 40k legion where they don't use chainswords, but chainsaw kettlebells and throw it at enemies like throwing axes and it starts revving in their faces upon impact like bolter rounds

DC Extended Universe movies are a fucking shit-show, but one of the few things they got right was showing Affleck doing weighted pull ups, heavy squats etc. "Sad-fleck" got memed to a crisp, but credit where it's due: he put in the gym time - and, ahem, "nutrition";) - and was actually the most physically impressive Batman on screen so far. Bale looked great, but Gentle Ben is bigger and looks more powerful.

Also, unlike the Nolan movies, BvS at least had competent fight choreographers:rolleyes:

Man, I love dogs. But that thing is fucking terrifying. Caucasian Shepherd?

People talk about "game pits" but have never seen a rottweiller or one of these fuckers snap. 110lbs muscle plus of terror.

People talk about "game pits" but have never seen a rottweiller or one of these fuckers snap. 110lbs muscle plus of terror.

Rotties are awesome. They get a bad rep, but that's because of the fuck-tard owners who buy them as ego-boosts and don't bother to train them properly.

DC Extended Universe movies are a fucking shit-show, but one of the few things they got right was showing Affleck doing weighted pull ups, heavy squats etc. "Sad-fleck" got memed to a crisp, but credit where it's due: he put in the gym time - and, ahem, "nutrition";) - and was actually the most physically impressive Batman on screen so far. Bale looked great, but Gentle Ben is bigger and looks more powerful.

Also, unlike the Nolan movies, BvS at least had competent fight choreographers:rolleyes:
Murderous batman was next level stuff, clearly all the rage from kryptonian supplements

Murderous batman was next level stuff, clearly all the rage from kryptonian supplements

And now we have Pattinson, who is refusing to lift while in lockdown because he thinks actors who get jacked cause body image problems for normal guys.

"If you look back...even James Dean wasn't exactly ripped".

Yeah, but James Dean wasn't playing the fucking Dark Knight, you pencil-necked little Twink!:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back