DUMB AND DUMBER TO (Wins Weekend with $39 Million; Joe McPherson's Review)

All my worries are resolved with those pics. Shit is gonna be hilarious. They gotta fix Harry's hair though.

We'll see... even if it sucks the original still stands on it's own like the original Star Wars movies. A sequel can't top D&D, it just won't, we want it to, but it won't... I just hope it's not shit.

Well shit, 20 since the first one. Two Dumb n Dumbers in my lifetime? I've had a great life, man.

i just hope Lloyd or Harry's head doesn't fall off. they are pretty old

Not expecting it to top the original but in hoping it'll at least be equal

Update: September 25, 2013

New DUMB AND DUMBER TO Image of Brady Bluhm as Billy in 4C

BVB_0MCCQAAne8L.jpg

Brady_Bluhm1.jpg

^Surprise surprise, he has birds with him and his haircut is exactly the same.
Again, hollywood thinks you're retarded, and you won't recognize or be able to relate to a character unless they wear or are made to look exactly the same as they did the last time you saw them.

Brady_Bluhm1.jpg

^Surprise surprise, he has birds with him and his haircut is exactly the same.
Again, hollywood thinks you're retarded, and you won't recognize or be able to relate to a character unless they wear or are made to look exactly the same as they did the last time you saw them.

and jim carrey has the same haircut and cracked tooth

i am not a retard, hollywood!!! how dare you?

Is this thread a paid advertisement?

I was going to say something similar? The fact is they both look like old drunks that live down the street from me. The first dumb and dumber is a classic to do another one is like doing Star wars 1, 2 and 3 and they all sucked. What are they going to do that's any different then the first film? Anyways what has Jim Carry done that was remotely funny lately?

Back