Duke Roufus: Muay Thai is not worth it.It doesn't take much talent to kick to the leg

And he punches like a girl when he spars.

I never competed in fighting sports on profesional level, but I am a very good athlete who's been doing sports and training how to fight since I was 7 and I've been fighting for real since I was 6.

I know what I'm talking about. And I'm not the only not famous guy who can fight very very well. It's in my blood.

Not only do I expect to beat Rogan. I expect to win a fight vs anybody. I'm strong enough, fast enough, skilled enough and tough enough and I feel no pain when I fight (thanks to I don't know what).

I have 23 years of training and real fighting experience in me. I think you are talking about somebody you know nothing about, with a bit too much of confidence.

I'm not saying I can't be beaten, but I do expect to win every fight and have so far, except 1 when I was 6 to a much bigger guy, whom I KOed the next year.

Not only that. I have even kicked Rogan's head off and played watter valleyball with it once...

View attachment 52797

LOL:)

I'm having a bit of fun, but I am a real life badas*:)

And don't worry. I respect Joe's kicks and his ground skills:) As well as his passion for MMA.

The unknown world champion... feared in gyms across the world... evaded by world champions of all disciplines... turns down millions so as not to embarrass sensi s everywhere...the hillbilly world champion of fighting... kiki han.

The unknown world champion... feared in gyms across the world... evaded by world champions of all disciplines... turns down millions so as not to embarrass sensi s everywhere...the hillbilly world champion of fighting... kiki han.

Hahahha:D

Twisting my words a bit, but still, nice:)

But the reality is that I abandoned career in sports (soccer and basketball) out of health concerns, injuries. I left both sports on my own accord, while I was kicking some major as*. I was offered to enter a handball club in Celje by my sport teacher, even though I never played the sport. He was so impressed with me, because of my dodgeball skills and general sense for sport. But I declined, because I wasn't interrested in handball. I regret never having a chance to compete in a volleyball club, though.

I haven't entered fighting competition to avoid injuries and because I really like my brain:)

So my fear of injuries (I f*cking love health) kept me from having a career in sports. But the ironic thing is that I got myself injured anyway by overworking, when we were preparing timber at home. F*cking sucks.

Hahahha:D

Twisting my words a bit, but still, nice:)

But the reality is that I abandoned career in sports (soccer and basketball) out of health concerns, injuries. I left both sports on my own accord, while I was kicking some major as*. I was offered to enter a handball club in Celje by my sport teacher, even though I never played the sport. He was so impressed with me, because of my dodgeball skills and general sense for sport. But I declined, because I wasn't interrested in handball. I regret never having a chance to compete in a volleyball club, though.

I haven't entered fighting competition to avoid injuries and because I really like my brain:)

So my fear of injuries (I f*cking love health) kept me from having a career in sports. But the ironic thing is that I got myself injured anyway by overworking, when we were preparing timber at home. F*cking sucks.

The reality is none of that crap (somewhat above average athleticism in sports like soccer, basketball and dodgeball?) compare to rogans black belt in BJJ, tkd base and roided physique. You abandoned soccer and basketball because of fear of injury, pray tell how you suppose you want to train a contact sport, let alone a combat one, with such a fear?

The reality is none of that crap (somewhat above average athleticism in sports like soccer, basketball and dodgeball?) compare to rogans black belt in BJJ, tkd base and roided physique. You abandoned soccer and basketball because of fear of injury, pray tell how you suppose you want to train a contact sport, let alone a combat one, with such a fear?

A bit above average... Well it's obvious that you never played anything against me:)

Training something and actually competing in something is very very different for me. I go all out and I am my worst enemy when I compete. I abandon every health concern, because I HATE to lose. Losing isn't acceptable to me.

LOL, comparing training to real fighting:)

I train every day and study MMA+ other things, but I train smart.

I also don't get hit in the head in sparring because I evade pretty much everything and my defence is great. BTW sparring is waaaay different to REAL fights. In case you weren't in one.

I've been in more real fights than you can count, so don't try and act like you know more about fighting than I do.

I have the training and actual rich REAL fighting experience. I'm very confident in my abilities, because I have experience enough to be. Don't judge others, if you don't think that you don't have what it takes.

You drewl over Rogan here, but I'm training more, and have a ton of real fights behind me. 23 years of training, 24 years of fighting experience, obsessive personality and you don't think it's possible that I can fight:)

Well as you wish.

I KNOW what I'm talking about, while you just assume, because you can't handle the thought of a random Sherdogger being able to fight realy well.

I don't question other Sherbros either. I bet there are some really good fighters on this forum. I mean, having enough interrest in fighting to join a forum, has to mean that at least some of you have good training and real fighting experience.

Back