Duke Roufus: CM Punk Will Be '200%' Better In Next UFC Fight

Indeed. My theory is that Punk is not training according to make him a competent fighter to perform in mma and their coaches don't tell him what's wrong so they can milk him.

Its very unfortunate and I am wondering if they are too scared to be blunt because they don't want to lose their cash cow. I wonder if Duke has some money problems that he is willing to compromise his character for a decent paycheck.

Roufusport has some solid fighters. CM Punk is just not talented, on top of that I really doubt he's actually putting in work

He does have solid fighters but legit question, does he have any fighters who started out with him from the beginning?

Like we have a gym like Hayastan who produced Karo and Manny as oppose to recruit wrestlers and martial artist. That makes them damn respectable. Similar case with Chute Box who produced many great fighters and hell, Lions Den was alright taking guys off the street and making them pro fighters.

Its very unfortunate and I am wondering if they are too scared to be blunt because they don't want to lose their cash cow. I wonder if Duke has some money problems that he is willing to compromise his character for a decent paycheck.

He does have solid fighters but legit question, does he have any fighters who started out with him from the beginning?

Like we have a gym like Hayastan who produced Karo and Manny as oppose to recruit wrestlers and martial artist. That makes them damn respectable. Similar case with Chute Box who produced many great fighters and hell, Lions Den was alright taking guys off the street and making them pro fighters.

I think Pettis and his brother started there as almost beginners. He developed solid BJJ skills, I don't understand how CM Punk "trained" there for 4 years and couldn't show anything worthwhile

I think Pettis and his brother started there as almost beginners. He developed solid BJJ skills, I don't understand how CM Punk "trained" there for 4 years and couldn't show anything worthwhile

I mean the thing is, I respect the Roufous brothers kickboxing abilities but I am not sure if they are good teachers or just good at attracting top tier talents who have already had developed their abilities under different teachers.

feed him to a top 20 guys so he get KTFO and FUCK OFF

Man you guys are harsh... Is it racist to say if there is a next time, maybe a midget that does mma...?

200% is not nearly enough, even at amateur level

If Punk wants to continue no one will stop him from fighting at a lower level, I am sure people would embrace it.. difference is he won't get paid 6-7 figures to embarrass himself on that level, so I doubt he does it.. it seems to only be his passion when he is making dough.

To be fair, 200% better than his last fight is still gonna be pretty bad.

Now he's just making himself look like a greedy scumbag that exploits naive guys.

Duke lost any and all respect I had for him. Guy is just about the money.

Back