Duke Roufus: CM Punk Will Be '200%' Better In Next UFC Fight

Duke invited a friend of mine to come for a seminar and stay to train for a couple weeks. This was a long time ago and my friend was young but he’s top 5 in his WC now. He and his trainer went up there but left early. I won’t quote what he said about DR’s coaching because anyone who knows me can figure out who I’m talking about, but let’s just say it wasn’t complimentary.

0 skills X2 is still 0 Duke.

Is this post Mike Jackson or post Mickey Gall ?

3% is 200% more than 1%, so ok

reece.JPG

Punk has fight again ..... could u leave like that?

The worst thing about all this is the implication that he'll get another fight in the UFC.

He should fight Saunders or Magny next.

Duke invited a friend of mine to come for a seminar and stay to train for a couple weeks. This was a long time ago and my friend was young but he’s top 5 in his WC now. He and his trainer went up there but left early. I won’t quote what he said about DR’s coaching because anyone who knows me can figure out who I’m talking about, but let’s just say it wasn’t complimentary.

I am not familiar with your post. Can you elaborate let a bit more?

I am not asking to give the story away but I am interested to hear more.

Pm me who you are and who your friend is. Genuinely interested.

Next fight? Sign me up. I want to fight CM Punk. Seriously. I'm a total keyboard warrior and I'd fuck him up. I'm calling you out CM Punk, let's fight you worthless stunt man. I'm afraid to step in the cage with ANY ufc fighter, but I'm not afraid of you. You're terrible. I'd fight you in a heartbeat.

Let's go, I'm in Colorado and there's lots of local small promotion shows here. I'm 38, never trained (took tae kwon do as a kid) and can make 170 in 6 months.

I can't say he was wrong. Punk did look better but then again it didn't much.

Bottom line, he is in a weight class that you need serious skills to be in. This isn't some out of shape hit like freight train division. Skills run deep down the rankings around the world at 170.

So what now?

He lost against a young talented up and comer

so the UFC found him about as easy a fight as he can get and he still got whooped

What now?

cm vs megan anderson?

Maybe he can beat a female.

So what now?

He lost against a young talented up and comer

so the UFC found him about as easy a fight as he can get and he still got whooped

What now?

cm vs megan anderson?

Maybe he can beat a female.

How about Marlon Sims?

I can't say he was wrong. Punk did look better but then again it didn't much.

Bottom line, he is in a weight class that you need serious skills to be in. This isn't some out of shape hit like freight train division. Skills run deep down the rankings around the world at 170.

He looked better because he was fighting a lesser opponent who is a part time fighter. I thought punk was gonna do better regardless of the outcome because he had the money and time to train while not worrying about going to work.

The worst thing about all this is the implication that he'll get another fight in the UFC.
Which is very possible. But unlikely. Unless it's prowrestler vs prowrestler like Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk. Then I could see UFC making that a co main event on ppv

Back