Duke Roufus: CM Punk Will Be '200%' Better In Next UFC Fight

Roufus is a bad coach, anyone who actually cares about the guy would've advised him to hang it up after the first try, or go try and compete in BJJ instead since he's too old to become a complete MMA fighter. But Duke wants that CM Punk payday, lets say he earned 10% of his fight purse for training him, then he makes over 50k each time the guy fights, now it makes sense why he was so invested in hyping him up and encouraging him.. thats some sleazy shit.

People on Sherdog really expect the dude's coach to trash the guy that cuts him a part of his 500k fight check?

C0NTEST.png

Roufus is a bad coach, anyone who actually cares about the guy would've advised him to hang it up after the first try, or go try and compete in BJJ instead since he's too old to become a complete MMA fighter. But Duke wants that CM Punk payday, lets say he earned 10% of his fight purse for training him, then he makes over 50k each time the guy fights, now it makes sense why he was so invested in hyping him up and encouraging him.. thats some sleazy shit.
im sure these big gym makes 20%

Duke is full of blank.

Is he suggesting a 3rd UFC asswhooping?

Still not sure how people think Doufusport is a top tier gym

Pettis and Askren are their only real talents, Pettis has declined badly and Askren got by with the talent he already had against shitty competition
Tyron trains there more than he trains at ATT and I don't see much improvement to Tyron either. Pettis and Tyrons flaws have still not been remotely fixed and it's mainly lateral movement.

He is a hilariously awful fighter and character but I still laugh more at Luke and Henri having a glass of red in Luke's loft. Fuck I hate you Luke. I know you read every thread too buddy.

Rufus grinding cm punk for cash, like he a hoe working the street corner. <GinJuice>

haha he was 200% better vs a guy 200% worse than Gall.

Back