Duke Roufus: CM Punk Will Be '200%' Better In Next UFC Fight

I'm not a huge Rogaine fan but I do respect the fact he didn't try and sell Punk at all, even during the actual fight he was basically saying "this is a total shit show and shouldnt be on the main card or in the UFC"

He's completely right too, but at the same time I personally couldn't wait to watch that fight, before it I was actually excited at the total shitshow about to go down, and it didn't disappoint one bit. Not sure what that says about me but I doubt I was alone in those feelings.

As an aside, considering how awful Punk looked on the feet against a man who has been dead for 9 years, imagine how he would've fared against Gall on the feet nearly 2 years ago.

Dana made his money... Now back to fighting. The guy should train and start at the bottom...

It's obvious the Roufus isn't on his student's side, he's just looking for his cut of the pie and he should be ashamed of himself and it's hard for any fighter to take Roufus seriously when it's clear as day he's not looking for the best interest of his student.

Let's be honest, anyone who has followed CM Punk's WWE wrestling career can tell you he was never an athlete to begin with. He wasn't never an athlete, he never looked graceful, and he never had the coordination. I've said this a long time ago, even when he was signed to the UFC, he would never amount to anything and would never win a fight in the UFC because he just has little natural, god-given athletic talent. This is coming from a long-time, die-hard wrestling fan

He didn't get any better in 3 years but will be in his next UFC fight.Ok

Still not sure how people think Doufusport is a top tier gym

Pettis and Askren are their only real talents, Pettis has declined badly and Askren got by with the talent he already had against shitty competition

He knew how to get promoted and grabbed the right guys. Just like henri hooft. He is not all that at all. But right guys and promotion will get you places.

cliffs? its a little lazy posting an emppty video

Awww will he do the marsupial Hug next fight as well? Cute

cliffs? its a little lazy posting an emppty video

Here is the tidbit:

- Pettis is so famous that Snoop dog comes and says hi to him and not the other way around

- People pick fights with Askren because he doesn't look tough

- Askren has an amazing chin and you need a "demon bomb" to put him away

- Talks about Conor McGregor and Khabib, Conor has the advantage in early rounds and Khabin later rounds.

Here is the tidbit:

- Pettis is so famous that Snoop dog comes and says hi to him and not the other way around

- People pick fights with Askren because he doesn't look tough

- Askren has an amazing chin and you need a "demon bomb" to put him away

- Talks about Conor McGregor and Khabib, Conor has the advantage in early rounds and Khabin later rounds.
tyvm good sir

Duke doofus is a joke

said it before
i'll say it again

he had cm for like a year and cant even teach him to throw a right hand...

in before some idiots come and say he is great coach because he has a kickboxer
pettis was only good because a certain organisation wasn't around

CM Punks next opponent is already putting on 20 pounds for this fight

Dana confirmed this just minutes ago !!

20151018082833_1DX_3694.JPG

EDIT:

Joe Rogan opinion already has a thread out there and I saw this and didn't see it here.

Punk made over 500,000 each fight, of course his coaches want him to continue to fight. $$$.

Back