Duke, Rakoczy, Pennington w/ Dana @ Mayweather Fight?

Magooglie

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/danawhite/status/379117702649872384/photo/1

Looks like they're already enjoying the perks of being UFC fighters.

Rakoczy was a very good boxer before becoming an MMA fighter and might live in Vegas, but maybe the other 2 did well on TUF.

Edit: Pennington and Duke's twitter's also have shots of them sitting near Dana during the fight.

Here is the blown up version of the pic in question.

BULlirECcAITEio.jpg:large

Here is the other thread on this topic:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f56/did-dana-just-spoil-tuf-winners-2559483/

Duke is training in Vegas at the moment and Rakoczy lives there along with Roxanna Modafferi who is also living in Vegas now. Modafferi also tried out Drysdale bjj where Rakoczy does some of her training.

BUJ-W_RCUAEosPf.jpg

Here is Modafferi's blog:

Lost in Vegas

http://roxannemodafferi.net/RBlog/2013/09/13/horrible-but-awesome-day-and-my-new-gym/

Pennington lives in Denver but hopped a plane to Vegas for the fight from what I understand.

BUK4MXXCEAAvDdQ.jpg

Duke with White

dfe48c241e1e11e3a59b22000a9f3c66_7.jpg

Last edited:
pennington carries herself too much like a man...

Rakoczy the only one looking ultra feminine.

Raquel Pennington, just one of the girls.

527832_10200708146522966_1003088360_n.jpg

Raquel Pennington with a little monkey on her back.

7158_10200743265240912_2054811088_n.jpg

8)

Raquel Pennington about to throw down with Tori Adams at a Featherweight Special Attraction.

179918_396324377082528_353632105_n.jpg

Last edited:
Final 4 Pennington, Rakoczy, Duke and Roxanne. :icon_chee j/k I was hoping to see Tate and Rousey side by side united.

Rakoczy was a very good boxer before becoming an MMA fighter and might live in Vegas, but maybe the other 2 did well on TUF.

As I understand it Rakoczy was originally set to fight on the undercard at Mayweather vs. Guerrero back in May but she made it onto TUF. Just a bit of trivia.

She also had a boxing match last year and early this year. I saw the last two rounds of her bout with Brittany Cruz on YouTube recently. I think that the whole fight in on YouTube in Spanish if you go looking for it.

Here is a link to the last two rounds:

I just remembered that this is an official UFC on FOX product so I will embed it.

Last edited:
Jezus Rocky - put on a dress or something...looks like she came straight from painting a house.

I personally despise dresses. They are uncomfortable for me. And you didn't say anything about the guy on the far left. ^_^

I personally despise dresses. They are uncomfortable for me. And you didn't say anything about the guy on the far left. ^_^

I figured that guy was her apprentice.

Maybe she should make an appointment with Rory MacDonald's stylist. That guy's got some fashion forward ideas.

Jezus Rocky - put on a dress or something...looks like she came straight from painting a house.

Who are you the fashion police? There is nothing wrong with how she is dressed or how she carries herself. She's a very good MMA fighter and that's all that should matter. I'm sure she's comfortable in her own skin and she carries herself quite well IMO.

Back