Duffy vs. Lando....make it happen

gmr7494

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Two hot prospects. Both extremely talented....perhaps the future of 155. Would love to see this fight. What say you? I think Duffy wins.

its an interesting fight for sure, think Id pick Duffy as well TS..... just based of having seen more of him

latest.jpg

Lando by laser weapons.

Duffy would put him in a wooden box. Too crisp and technical. Not some slugger like fergie

A better fight would be Lando vs Koch.

Koch is working his way back and he could springboard off of Lando's 5-mins of fame to get back in the bigger picture.

Should give him a much lower ranked fighter, it's true he looked great against Tony but I think it would be a mistake to throw him to the wolves. Pretty sure he is going back to Featherweight as well.

Lando vs Clarke.

Just to see if Lando can beat the Duffy's time when it comes to subbing Clarke.

Should give him a much lower ranked fighter, it's true he looked great against Tony but I think it would be a mistake to throw him to the wolves. Pretty sure he is going back to Featherweight as well.

Not a featherweight. Tried making 145 once, failed and "almost died" according to him. He's at Jackson-Wink too so you know he's cutting right. Said he's at lightweight now and forever.

I don't understand why anyone is saying "Duffy will destroy this hypejob" lol, Duffy is so a hype job, who has he beaten that is worth noting? Winning and beating up Ferguson for one round > all of Duffy's UFC wins.

No. Vannata deserves an easier fight for taking on Ferguson. Besides I want to see Dariush vs Duffy.

I don't understand why anyone is saying "Duffy will destroy this hypejob" lol, Duffy is so a hype job, who has he beaten that is worth noting? Winning and beating up Ferguson for one round > all of Duffy's UFC wins.
Duffy is legit. I think he'll be top 10 by year's end. He should already be top 15 arguably if you look at the guys ranked above him.

Duffy would murk him. I want to see Duffy vs Barboza but I know it won't happen now.

Hopefully they don't treat Vannata like Brimage, feeding him to 3 monsters in a row then cutting him

Back