Duffee's next fight...

Gotta be Pat Barry, I was hoping for this fight before, Duffee got released and Barry went on a losing streak... BUT NOW this fight HAS to happen!!

Duffee VS Overeem II.... let's see how the Duff man rebounds from that loss 2 years ago... let's how much progress and improvement has happened for Duff since that loss lol :rolleyes:

kongo or russow rematch.

I'd like that fight. I think Mitrione would have a good chance at winning as well and he needs a fight to bring him back.

wow the ufc heavyweight division has come a long way. its fairly deep now.

If I took over matchmaking temporarily I would make these fights:

Stipe Miocic vs. Christian Morecraft
Matt Mitrione vs. Rob Broughton
Todd Duffee vs. Geronimo Dos Santos
Roy Nelson vs. Cheick Kongo
Phil De Fries vs. Shane Del Rosario

Gotta remember a lot of heavyweights are tied up.... werdum/nog, overeem/silva, russow/jordan, gonzaga/rothwell, schaub/johnson, struve/hunt.... plus carwin, dos santos and browne are injured without return dates

I'd like to see Duffee fight Werdum, Nog, or Nelson.

Wasn't impressed with Duffee's last win. He got quickly taken down and caught with a barrage of punches. Cain Velasquez would had destroy him.

I wouldn't mind seeing him fight somebody like Nelson.

I guess you don't like Duffee huh?

LoL, no I do. He has a lot of power, and seems to find his opponents chin frequently. With the right training camp he could surprise a lot of people.

LoL, no I do. He has a lot of power, and seems to find his opponents chin frequently. With the right training camp he could surprise a lot of people.

Maybe in a couple of years but presently Werdum and Nelson would take him down and submit him, and Nog would give him issues with his Boxing.

I think Duffee needs to be more calculating with his punches and know how to create set ups. He lost to Russow because he had non set ups. All we saw was him landing nice combos to Russow's guard before he starting gassing and Russow caught him on the chin with a shot.

Basically what has Duffee shown us is that he can work a punching bag pretty well. But like Bruce Lee said about boards..."bag don't hit back".

I think what the fans would really like to see is a rematch with Phil De Fries.

Back