Due to not getting a divorce or be in the doghouse for a week

Married. Why would a Sherdog member do that... When you look like Sage and pack like Luke...

You sound like a virgin who married the first fat girl that would actually let you sleep with her.

Oh and you joined today, you’re in no position to say shit around here. It’s not a karate forum, idiot. Must suck to be so angry that you lash out at strangers.
<Kpop775><{1-69}><Goldie11><{gspressed}>

Come up with something original rather than trying to copy me. Everything I said is the truth, but you already know so I won't bury your carcass and let you rot into shit.

For realz? You have to grow a pair...

2h2g4l.jpg
LOL this got me so good. Can you imagine your girlfriend/wife saying that? Not in a million years.

What is the one card you missed that you absolutely wished you could have seen but due to the spouse and the leash you had to bypass? Well mine was Mcnugget vs Mendes. At that time I was a mcnuthugger and Lawler was my favourite fighter. The Mrs decided to book a surprise surfing lesson (Im in Australia and we watch sunday mid afternoon). Long story short I had to go, missed the whole main card, Caught no waves and missed one of the most hyped main cards/ fight of the year. Running out of excuses to get me to watch all these cards..
Im divorced now, but get along really well with my ex. She was always really cool about MMA. In fact, she got me tickets to UFC 79 in Vegas. Went with 2 of my friends and had a blast. Met a bunch of fighters and others. Punk Ass, Mark, Sky Scrape. The one thing we never found was cocaine. We all looked hard, but never found it. Other times Ive been, it was as easy as getting milk. In fact, our bell hop, talked to us right us we checked in for a bachelor party at Cesars,and he kept us supplied the whole weekend

Im divorced now, but get along really well with my ex. She was always really cool about MMA. In fact, she got me tickets to UFC 79 in Vegas. Went with 2 of my friends and had a blast. Met a bunch of fighters and others. Punk Ass, Mark, Sky Scrape. The one thing we never found was cocaine. We all looked hard, but never found it. Other times Ive been, it was as easy as getting milk. In fact, our bell hop, talked to us right us we checked in for a bachelor party at Cesars,and he kept us supplied the whole weekend

You couldn’t find cocaine in Vegas? Come on bro lol!

I know, I know.....it got to be kinda embarrassing and a running joke. Even at one titty club, we were close and I ruined it. I jokingly said, "holler at yer boy" (it was an inside joke between us). The stripper got all pissed because she said she "hated when white boys act black". There went that connection

Lol If all else fails, taxi drivers. Strippers are also a good source too and they're glad to get it for you, so they can pinch. One time me and a buddy got a gram from one at The Palomino Club. Id say she probably pinched half of it.

Lol If all else fails, taxi drivers. Strippers are also a good source too and they're glad to get it for you, so they can pinch. One time me and a buddy got a gram from one at The Palomino Club. Id say she probably pinched half of it.
DUDE! The first taxi driver was a born again Christian, the second guy is the one who called his stripper friend while driving us to the club. Then apparently, I pissed her off. I did end up falling in love later that night with a stripper from South Carolina. It went really well in my head

I almost missed 136 because of some girlfriend bullshit. Was like Frankie vs Maynard ii have you ever heard of it?

Back