Due to not getting a divorce or be in the doghouse for a week

Priorities bruh. Get out of the dog house, get a divorce, get a hooker, grab some coke and watch UFC.

images

What is the one card you missed that you absolutely wished you could have seen but due to the spouse and the leash you had to bypass? Well mine was Mcnugget vs Mendes. At that time I was a mcnuthugger and Lawler was my favourite fighter. The Mrs decided to book a surprise surfing lesson (Im in Australia and we watch sunday mid afternoon). Long story short I had to go, missed the whole main card, Caught no waves and missed one of the most hyped main cards/ fight of the year. Running out of excuses to get me to watch all these cards..

Sorry to hear that, but I still have my testicales.

Missed a bunch of major PPVs while dealing with divorce and custody court. Too many to count. Missed May Mac because I was homeless after my ex took everything from me.
Women are the pits. Soulless creatures. I hope you learned your lesson and don't make the same mistakes again.

Missed a bunch of major PPVs while dealing with divorce and custody court. Too many to count. Missed May Mac because I was homeless after my ex took everything from me.

Hopefully you're doing better now, divorce and custody court are vile places.

My advice is never ever get married to anyone that creates more stress for you in comparison to how much stress free they make your life. My advice actually is never get married or get tied down.

As a man, if you want a child, get to a point where you financially will not be strained by it. Then knock up a woman that there is an understanding with; both legally and rationally. You can procreate into your 70’s.

Oh, and never ever miss a PPV that will change your life for anyone. Don’t be that guy on sherdog that missed the action! Life is too short

giphy.gif

You sound like the very dork you wish you weren't. You are on a karate forum, you are in no position to be on a high horse laying out principles to live by.

Live your life according to the guidelines and principals of Barney Stinson to avoid these problems..

giphy.gif

What is the one card you missed that you absolutely wished you could have seen but due to the spouse and the leash you had to bypass? Well mine was Mcnugget vs Mendes. At that time I was a mcnuthugger and Lawler was my favourite fighter. The Mrs decided to book a surprise surfing lesson (Im in Australia and we watch sunday mid afternoon). Long story short I had to go, missed the whole main card, Caught no waves and missed one of the most hyped main cards/ fight of the year. Running out of excuses to get me to watch all these cards..

giphy.gif

You missed the best one ever you poor bastard

Ouch.. now I feel bad about our flame war <3

Wife has never stopped me from watching. She likes to watch too.
I never take it for granted that my girlfriend doesn't mind watching with me. She doesn't care about it all but for big fights like DC/Jones or Conor/Khabib she usually puts the phone down to watch.

True story: I missed the second dos anjos vs cain fight, because my girlfriend at the time called verizon and had my buddies number blocked, she knew that and all my passwords. Once i figured out what was going on, I was not in the mood for ufc, i was in the mood for her out of my life! Impossible to do once they move in with you, divorce is easier. I feel sorry for all you young guys who trust a female, ANY female!

Who ever liked that post about him being homeless is a piece of shit
Why would you ever like that ?

You sound like the very dork you wish you weren't. You are on a karate forum, you are in no position to be on a high horse laying out principles to live by.
You sound like a virgin who married the first fat girl that would actually let you sleep with her.

Oh and you joined today, you’re in no position to say shit around here. It’s not a karate forum, idiot. Must suck to be so angry that you lash out at strangers.
<Kpop775><{1-69}><Goldie11><{gspressed}>

My ex was actually really bad ass about UFC's.

We would go anywhere to watch cards together.

Back