dude... seriously... did Diego just "win" that fight?

NeverAgainPlaya

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I am completely speechless. I can't imagine a world where Diego won that fight.

WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT TTHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK???

Tell me you all saw Ross win that fight.

Please.

Tell me I'm not blind. That wasn't even competitive.

dude is the master of gift, bogus decisions. Hands down. Dude makes Garcia look completely innocent of the bogus call.

hahahhaahahah
He flurries at the end of the round and mocks his opponents for lighting him up standing.

That blew my mind. I've posted a handful of times in the past three or so years, but that decision was so ridiculous, I just had to come here and bitch about it at least once.

Ridiculous.

Diego did not win that fight.

The 30-27 judge that scored it for Sanchez should be locked in the Octagon with Pearson fior 5 minutes....

I'm seriously in awe.

Thank god the Penn/Sanchez fight didn't go the distance - Diego would have swept the cards!

I fucking hate robberies, it's disgusting, all that hard work taken away from them, holy fucking shit man.

That was likely the worst decision I have ever witnessed. I am completely shocked.

Although not a fan of his, I felt bad for Pearson. He seemed to hurt (get Diego's attention) twice and landed the better strikes. Pearson did cruise most of the third round mainly choosing to counter mainly until very end. Two rounds to one Pearson. Normally I am not one to cry robbery in exciting, competitive fights, but this one was.

Back