Dude Scoggins looks unbelievable!!!

He really does look like he's having the performance of his career

Dude's tough. Palmetto State represent.
Don't know if he's a Tiger or a Gamecock yet, so not sure if I should nuthug.

Others find MMA as a brutal sport. Scoggins makes it look beautiful. A pleasure to watch.

He looks absolutely phenomenal. I'm seriously impressed. I bet some vcash on him by accidentally clicking the wrong thing, and I'm happy about it haha

Yah he is looking great.

Dominating... impressive... fun to watch

Am I hearing things or is there some drunk assholes screaming "BOORING". This is a good fight.

On a side note, I never understood people that tattoo their own name on their body. Both Scoggins and Borg.

If only he tries to finish sometimes... Theres no suspense in his fights.

He's impressive against John Moraga in before the Guillotine.

After a performance like that Scoggins is definitely going to get a big step up in his next fight. One judge scored it 30-26! I say put him in against Wilson Reis.

Yes, Borg is no joke. I thought Borg was the one to match MM since he fights kinda like him, and then he gets dominated like that.

I'm worried for Hendricks after this fight because Scogins fights like Thompson.

Yes, Borg is no joke. I thought Borg was the one to match MM since he fights kinda like him, and then he gets dominated like that.

I'm worried for Hendricks after this fight because Scogins fights like Thompson.

Hendricks doesn't fight like Borg though. I don't think we'll see Johnny pull guard in desperation no matter how badly things are going for him.

Rangy as fwaaaa!

I love the confidence. Not so sure he'll win the belt this year but I have no doubt he'll be donning the gold sometime within the next 2-4 years.

Back