Dude destroys an entire gym at arm wrestling without resting between matches

I swear that guy Larry ATE AND SWALLOWED the Rock then somehow mutated like Peter Parker.

#larryforpresident

Reactions: DLX
Is it technically an arm wrestle when you do this?

View attachment 812264
As long as you keep your elbow down, pretty much everything is legal. And believe it or not, for most people, getting real low like that doesnt give you much advantage, because you lose leverage, and almost all of your weight is transfered to thw point of your elbow.
Personally, I have a fairly short forearm and am MUCH stronger when I get my hand as high as possible and very close to my chest, as if I am standing over it. I also pronate. In a match, if i were to hook and drop low like school boy, more often than not i lose instantly.

Those guys weren't even trying.

Here's the 2nd guy on the same day, actually trying to win... still loses but there's a big difference in effort.

And he didn't beat them all, they just edited out when he lost:

You are completely wrong. Larry wheels is much better right handed which is why he did do much worse using his left in that video.

Also there is no editing Awa did not arm wrestle him in that video. Good grief get an idea of what you are talking about before making a bunch of bad claims.

This is Awa Jashell. @26:40 in the video he unofficially breaks a world weight lifting record by lifting the millenial dumbbell 5 times. What's so crazy about that is he has very little experience weight lifting at all. He is a genetic freak.

He arm wrestled school boy right handed and won which is just as insane.

From the comments on the video schoolboy beat him left handed as thats his dominant hand whereas Khaled is right hand dominant. Khaled will be the greatest ever though. Unfathomable strength.

From the comments on the video schoolboy beat him left handed as thats his dominant hand whereas Khaled is right hand dominant. Khaled will be the greatest ever though. Unfathomable strength.
Khaled has a bright future in arm wrestling if he wants it.

This is Awa Jashell. @26:40 in the video he unofficially breaks a world weight lifting record by lifting the millenial dumbbell 5 times. What's so crazy about that is he has very little experience weight lifting at all. He is a genetic freak.

He arm wrestled school boy right handed and won which is just as insane.

School boy beat him a week later. School boy was spent arm wrestling all the other guys .

School boy beat him a week later. School boy was spent arm wrestling all the other guys .
School boy won decisively left handed. I would like to see a rematch right handed with him fresh.

Here's the 2nd guy on the same day, actually trying to win... still loses but there's a big difference in effort.

Different days and arms dumbass

Size and physique are a part of natural strength.
False. Sometimes they happen to coincide, but natural strength has absolutely nothing to do with size or physique.

John is the absolute unquestioned goat everybody is spot on with that one obviously.

I feel like Devon & Denis will always occupy the #2 spot.

Always loved watching Cleve, Chaffee, Jerry, Pushkar, Cobra.

Our sherbro Gary Goodridge was a really phenomenal arm wrestler as well.

Not a fan of Schoolboy

His technique is whack

theyd all get smokee by prime Kaz
History-of-Bill-Kazmaier-1024x560.jpg

Yeah, I imagine Kaz would just end up looking like Jones here. Smeshed!

Gary Goodridge did the same with 100 guys in Japan once.

in seventh grade, a girl beat every boy in my class in arm wrestling.

False. Sometimes they happen to coincide, but natural strength has absolutely nothing to do with size or physique.
Dwight-False.jpg

Size is not perfectly correlated to strength, but it absolutely bears a strong correlation, and strength expression is itself limited to a ceiling corresponding to the cross-sectional size of a muscle.

My meaning might have been different here. What I was saying in that post was someone's size contributes to their natural strength. Like how school boy, devon, and Khaled are all naturally tall and large men.

The ref would have to pull me off of every single one of these so called ‘professional arm wrestlers’ after decisive pins and subsequent beatings. Put me in room with any one of these guys and we’ll find out who the new sheriff in town is.

Back